#11 Bellville

#15 Liberty

#19 Lorena

3AD1

#14 Woodville

#15 La Marque

3AD2

#4 Newton

How can you leave Tenaha out.?Technically it's closer to the area than Carthage, Kilgore and Henderson.

50 minutes ago, ctown81 said:

How can you leave Tenaha out.?Technically it's closer to the area than Carthage, Kilgore and Henderson.

Not to get into Goblin's head, but it probably has something to do with a fact that a Carthage supporter spoke up and nobody from Tenaha has.

I know that I have never made it a secret that even if you are not a "core" SETX school, if your supporters take the time to post here, we'll take the time to mention you.

1 hour ago, WOSgrad said:

Not to get into Goblin's head, but it probably has something to do with a fact that a Carthage supporter spoke up and nobody from Tenaha has.

I know that I have never made it a secret that even if you are not a "core" SETX school, if your supporters take the time to post here, we'll take the time to mention you.

Oh ok. That makes sense.

38 minutes ago, SFA85 said:

Where are my Trinity Trojans ranked in 6A and in district?  I don't have a copy yet......

DCTF has Trinity ranked at 24. 

The district predictions for 5-6A

1.  Southlake Carroll

2.  Euless Trinity

3.  Lewisville Hebron

4.  Flower Mound Marcus

5.  Byron Nelson

6.  Flower Mound

7.  Hurst Bell

8.  Lewisville

7 hours ago, SFA85 said:

Where are my Trinity Trojans ranked in 6A and in district?  I don't have a copy yet......

Nice to see a fellow Trojan (my adopted team since moving to bedford). I'll find out next week if I'll be fortunate enough to be part of their coaching staff this upcoming season. 

15 hours ago, ctown81 said:

Nice to see a fellow Trojan (my adopted team since moving to bedford). I'll find out next week if I'll be fortunate enough to be part of their coaching staff this upcoming season. 

Man, good luck with getting on at Trinity.  I thought no one could beat that 2010 squad but they lost to Pearland.  Excellent program who's trying to right the ship after going 7-4 last year