More From The Hateful Left!

Reagan

1 hour ago, new tobie said:

I read it on this board. people acted like she did something wrong and she deserved it.

That is a complete lie. When Gabby Giffords was shot the Liberal MSM blamed the Republicans, especially Sarah Palin. You have a very short and peculiar memory. How you can distort facts just to keep your preconceived notions intact is baffling. It would be one thing if you just distorted facts, but you distort the facts into blaming people you don't like. Nobody was acting like Giffords did something wrong and got what she deserved. That is just the hate oozing from you pours, distorting your brain. Makes us wonder what part of your body you pull "facts" from. 

9 hours ago, new tobie said:

I read it on this board. people acted like she did something wrong and she deserved it.

What do you get out of lying like this? I was in total shock when this happened. None of the conservative news outlets attacked her or said she deserved it. Neither did anyone on this board. My god man, grow a pair and speak the truth. Your ways are cowardly.

The media unloaded on Sarah Palin for having an illustration that contained crosshairs. The sentiment of the illustration was the "targeting" of many Democrat congressional districts, one of which was Gifford's district. Many, not a few, many Liberal pundits considered this causal actions of the shooting on the part of Palin, and some were actually calling for her arrest. It's was really ironic when FoxNews and some other sane outlets posted these same type of pictures with crosshairs that were created by Democrats. This didn't stop the full on assault of Palin and her inciteful rhetoric. The double standards are clear and obvious for anyone with at least two functioning brain cells.

1 hour ago, BS Wildcats said:

Where you at with this one tobie.  Probably no big deal to you, he's a hater like you.  Now Ted Nugent, on the other hand, you have a problem with.  Double standards!

No doubt...if Nugent made those SAME remarks about Trump...no problem.

Personally, I don't care what any of these Hollywood idiots say, and I'm sure none of the Presidents do either.

1 hour ago, LumRaiderFan said:

No doubt...if Nugent made those SAME remarks about Trump...no problem.

Personally, I don't care what any of these Hollywood idiots say, and I'm sure none of the Presidents do either.

I don't give a damn about Kathy Griffin. I liked some of Ted Nugents music untill he recently showed his arse. 

12 minutes ago, Big girl said:

All of you guys are lying (repubs) you didnt say a word when Nugent being hateful and you all talked about Griffen like a dog. Shame on you all.

Most of us probably didn't care...I know I didn't.

I only bring these articles up to show there is much more hateful rhetoric coming from the left, but it's the left that whines about it so much. (love to be the poor victim)

Not sure why I'm wasting my time here.

I don't think anyone wants to see our politicians shot down just because they have a different opinion than we do, but by the same token we may feel sorry for them is does not absolve them of their previous actions or buy them undue sympathy. Yes feel sorry for him and pray for him if you wish, but his actions and statements speak for themselves  

14 minutes ago, Fee Dee said:

I don't think anyone wants to see our politicians shot down just because they have a different opinion than we do, but by the same token we may feel sorry for them is does not absolve them of their previous actions or buy them undue sympathy. Yes feel sorry for him and pray for him if you wish, but his actions and statements speak for themselves  

I can't stand Chuck Schumer and several others but I would never rejoice in their being shot. Too many other ways to defeat them. Mostly with the truth. You should rethink your post. Is that how you really feel?

On June 23, 2017 at 1:59 PM, Big girl said:

All of you guys are lying (repubs) you didnt say a word when Nugent being hateful and you all talked about Griffen like a dog. Shame on you all.

Yes, Nugent said hateful things, but do you really want to know the difference in conservatives & liberals?  After the baseball shooting, Nugent apologized for his comments.  I have yet to hear a liberal apologizing for saying hateful things.  There's your difference.

On 6/25/2017 at 0:18 AM, REBgp said:

Yes, Nugent said hateful things, but do you really want to know the difference in conservatives & liberals?  After the baseball shooting, Nugent apologized for his comments.  I have yet to hear a liberal apologizing for saying hateful things.  There's your difference.

It took YEARS for Nugents apology. Nugent sucks!