Hurricane Season 2017

PhatMack19

A friend of mine sent me a picture of the Kingwood high school students changing classes at Summer Creek today.  Absolutely shoulder to shoulder wall to wall.  Both schools are going half days, with KHS in the afternoons until 6.  

Below is a video of Kingwood beginning their first day on the SCHS campus. 

Not sure where to post this and maybe some already have.  I hope some of you will see it especially some of our local high school athletes.

I saw of lot of young people out helping during this Harvey disaster from Lamar University and from some of our local high schools.  I was helped in a small way by some local high school athletes (realized later they are quite the star athletes as well);  anyway, this kind of gives a good feeling about humanity and especially some of our young people.  Some of these were just 14 and 15 years old but they had strength and able bodies to help - there were both male and female so thanks to all.  It was almost unreal the caring and compassion they showed like they were trained professionals.

I will be especially following the ones I saw and their careers - and will wish them all the best unless of course they are playing against the teams I pull for.

Again, sincere thanks and may you be greatly blessed for the good things you did.

On September 16, 2017 at 11:53 AM, snakehead26 said:

Not sure where to post this and maybe some already have.  I hope some of you will see it especially some of our local high school athletes.

I saw of lot of young people out helping during this Harvey disaster from Lamar University and from some of our local high schools.  I was helped in a small way by some local high school athletes (realized later they are quite the star athletes as well);  anyway, this kind of gives a good feeling about humanity and especially some of our young people.  Some of these were just 14 and 15 years old but they had strength and able bodies to help - there were both male and female so thanks to all.  It was almost unreal the caring and compassion they showed like they were trained professionals.

I will be especially following the ones I saw and their careers - and will wish them all the best unless of course they are playing against the teams I pull for.

Again, sincere thanks and may you be greatly blessed for the good things you did.

Great post snakehead.  And yes, it's fantastic what they're doing.  God Bless them all.