Hurricane Season 2017

PhatMack19

I think all of the computer models are a joke.  They are a brief snapshot in time for conditions that might exist at that moment only.  Although some are crazier than others, I have seen no computer model that consistently shows wherr a storm will land at more than maybe 48 hours out and then only maybe. 

On June 20, 2017 at 5:58 PM, TxHoops said:

I'm evacuating to Evadale.  Tell the wife to get to cooking RebGP.  (Just don't tell her I said that please...)

No problem Hoops.  You'll be safe up here in the snow covered peaks of Evadale.  We'll heat you up a bowl of Raman noodles.  Nothing like it after snow skiing all day. :) 

1 hour ago, tvc184 said:

It was horrible. Call CNN... Super Storm Cindy was devastating.......... 

My kids daycare was closed today.  I didn't find out until I tried to drop him off this morning.  He was excited, I wasn't.   It never even rained today!

5 hours ago, PhatMack19 said:

My kids daycare was closed today.  I didn't find out until I tried to drop him off this morning.  He was excited, I wasn't.   It never even rained today!

True but a couple of times I saw the wind gust up to about 15mph!!!

13 hours ago, tvc184 said:

It was horrible. Call CNN... Super Storm Cindy was devastating.......... 

C'mon tvc, you know it's not a Super Storm unless its bad and hits New Orleans or any kind of storm on the east coast.  

And Jim Catore, what a lick.  Literally, a drama queen.

• 1 month later...

I've been watching Bostwick since he first come on Ch 6 as a wet nosed kid, and based on his, and other forecasters, he's the best.  He does think that some areas of Texas may get record rains,. It's going to be a wet one.  Don't worry about filling the car with gas, make sure the Evinrude has plenty.

This is the hidden content, please