BOOM! Trump Approval Rating Reaches 50%.

Reagan

2 hours ago, Reagan said:

This is despite all the fake news!

This is the hidden content, please

How can that be? He didn't win the popular vote. Maybe this includes people who didn't even vote. Yes that's right folks, some people don't vote but can give their opinion on whether or not they are happy with what Trump is doing. 

1 hour ago, BS Wildcats said:

So you agree the Obama administration were liars?  Think we need to wait 8 years before we can say as much about the current group.  So no, didn't admit anything.

i have never seen a bigger group of liars than this current regiime. said he would replace the aca with a better plan from day one

2 hours ago, new tobie said:

i have never seen a bigger group of liars than this current regiime. said he would replace the aca with a better plan from day one

Obama said if you liked your plan, you could keep it from day one.  He knew dadgum well this was a lie when he said it.  Why do you think he and Pelosi pushed the bill through before anyone could read it?  They knew what Obama was pitching was absolutely false.  But, we all know you give him a pass.

2 hours ago, new tobie said:

The former regime lied more, but you gave them a pass. It is because of the political affiliation or the skin color, or both?

31 minutes ago, westend1 said:

Poor you.  I gave you the best trump poll. All the others are worse 

I'm fairly certain it's poor you if you put any stock in polls. How did that poll fair during the elections? Is Hillary still currently leading Trump by 10pts in your poll?