BOOM! Trump Approval Rating Reaches 50%.

Reagan

Here's my thoughts on polls.  About 15 to 20 years ago, they use to say So & So polled at 50%, plus or minus 5%.  Now, I'm thinking its plus or minus 15 to 20 %, because pollsters, like reporters, put their own slant on it.  Trump's approval could be 65% or 35%.  And today I posted a thread in Locker Room where Milk Producers polled 1000 adults about milk, and 48% didn't know where chocolate milk came from.

1 hour ago, new tobie said:

smmfh

Is that you Big Girl?

I never expected a more mature answer. History is just repeating itself. But somehow you will return with a condescending and morally superior attitude after posting all of these childish and immature posts. Tell us again how racist and incompassionate we are, and how we hate the poor and want to see them die in the street. These analytical deductions are coming from someone who can only muster a "smmfh" response. And somehow we are the idiots.

On 6/16/2017 at 3:12 PM, new tobie said:

Trumps approval rating might be at 60% when he hands the presidency over to Mike Pence!

If they only polled racists, people who hate Muslims, idiots, misogynists, and people who hate Mexicans,  his approval rating could be 60%

5 minutes ago, Big girl said:

He said Mexicans were rapists, drug dealers etc. That is a racist comment. Contrary to what you all believe, most Muslims are not terrorists. Why isnt he focusing  on white nationalists?

Where hand they flown planes into buildings, killing thousands of innocent people?  Where have they infiltrated the Army, killing I believe 13 American heroes?  Did they set off a bomb during a marathon?  Let's focus on white nationalists, though.

1 hour ago, Big girl said:

He said Mexicans were rapists, drug dealers etc. That is a racist comment. Contrary to what you all believe, most Muslims are not terrorists. Why isnt he focusing  on white nationalists?

No he didn't. That is just what your Liberal leaders are feeding you, and it makes you look like a complete fool. MSNBC has done some kind of number on you. If you want to debate what Trump actually said, then let's go. But you will run and hide only to spout your hateful rhetoric at a later date.

Name one person that believes most Muslims are terrorists. (Ooops, caught you in another lie.)

Why would Trump focus on White nationalists? Just because the Liberal nut-cases tell you to hate White people, doesn't mean sane people should give any credence to such non-sense. Again, your Liberal leaders are making you look like a fool.

8 hours ago, Fee Dee said:

So Y'all can take a joke huh?

Hey, I can laugh at me.  I don't think hardly anyone on here minds liberals being on, it's just the continuous absurd posting.  It'd be dull if there weren't any.  And we love a good joke.  If you do, go to Locker Room thread - This Board Needs.  Some really good ones.  Happy Juneteenth old timer.

10 hours ago, REBgp said:

Hey, I can laugh at me.  I don't think hardly anyone on here minds liberals being on, it's just the continuous absurd posting.  It'd be dull if there weren't any.  And we love a good joke.  If you do, go to Locker Room thread - This Board Needs.  Some really good ones.  Happy Juneteenth old timer.

I sent you an email this morning.