Armed Citizens

baddog

25 minutes ago, baddog said:

Can stop a lot of BS.

This is the hidden content, please

Hope they execute those two pos.

For those of you against capital punishment, this is an example of why I'm for it.  I don't think it applies to these two, but a man serving life sentence without parole in a state w/out capital punishment, has a license to kill.  He can kill anyone in his prison - inmate - guard (unless Fed) - custodian - mecical, with immunity.  And if he breaks out, he has a license to kill anyone outside the prison, except those few covered under Federal protection.  

I'm sure laws very from state to state, but that's the way I understand it.  If I'm wrong on some points, please point it out.  I'm no judge or lawyer.  

15 minutes ago, REBgp said:

Hope they execute those two pos.

For those of you against capital punishment, this is an example of why I'm for it.  I don't think it applies to these two, but a man serving life sentence without parole in a state w/out capital punishment, has a license to kill.  He can kill anyone in his prison - inmate - guard (unless Fed) - custodian - mecical, with immunity.  And if he breaks out, he has a license to kill anyone outside the prison, except those few covered under Federal protection.  

I'm sure laws very from state to state, but that's the way I understand it.  If I'm wrong on some points, please point it out.  I'm no judge or lawyer.  

No, you are not a judge or lawyer and you also lack "compassion".

12 minutes ago, stevenash said:

No, you are not a judge or lawyer and you also lack "compassion".

I guess so steve.  Just tired of no one owning up to their failures.  Reminds me of a line in a song from Tin Cup.  Best as I remember:

Oh I wish I cud laugh, when I look way back, to find out who stole all my dreams.  Well I wish it was easy, to face the fact, there's nobody there but me.

3 hours ago, PAMFAM10 said:

Anyway anyone can pm me or quote meI'm thinking about getting a hand gun. I never touch one and was looking for one without a sensitive trigger..., any help?

for self protection..,,

Are you really looking for a handgun? I know someone that knows a lot about them with no nonsense. Especially not, "This is what I carry so it is the best". 

58 minutes ago, baddog said:

The best gun anyone owns is the one they can hit with. Never mess with a man who only owns one gun.....he's probably pretty good with it.

That sounds great... but from my experience, it is just the opposite. 

A lot of the people that I know with one gun (including some police officers) have one just because and they aren't really gun people. 

1 hour ago, tvc184 said:

That sounds great... but from my experience, it is just the opposite. 

A lot of the people that I know with one gun (including some police officers) have one just because and they aren't really gun people. 

You must know a bunch of Barney Fifes. Lol

15 hours ago, tvc184 said:

Are you really looking for a handgun? I know someone that knows a lot about them with no nonsense. Especially not, "This is what I carry so it is the best". 

Yes I've been getting a lot of good info last two days.. looking for something strictly for home protection with a trigger that's not to sensitive.

7 hours ago, PAMFAM10 said:

Yes I've been getting a lot of good info last two days.. looking for something strictly for home protection with a trigger that's not to sensitive.

So when you want to go shooting? 

I have been a police firearms instructor since 1992 (FBI firearms instructor course), been teaching basic and tactical firearms at the academy for over 20 years, qualified on machine guns, spent 10 years on SWAT, own several firearms and am a Glock factory certified armorer. 

Other than that, I don't know much about them. 

21 minutes ago, new tobie said:

This is the hidden content, please

I read the first paragraph, and part of the second, but will go no further. The holier than thou attitude expressed on his own flawed premise leads me to believe no further reading is necessary. If there is a salient point in this post that you would like to discuss, I will go back and read it (although it might be hard to concentrate over the laughter). But I'm sure you will forego any discussion and run from this article.

1 hour ago, Englebert said:

I read the first paragraph, and part of the second, but will go no further. The holier than thou attitude expressed on his own flawed premise leads me to believe no further reading is necessary. If there is a salient point in this post that you would like to discuss, I will go back and read it (although it might be hard to concentrate over the laughter). But I'm sure you will forego any discussion and run from this article.

I feel dumber for having read it.