anybody else?

jv_coach

It is a good thing that the federal government is protecting us from the gasoline fumes that come out of a gas can. Of course you can buy a kit that reverts it back to the old style (but there is a warning on the kit not to use it for that :) )................

24 minutes ago, tvc184 said:

It is a good thing that the federal government is protecting us from the gasoline fumes that come out of a gas can. Of course you can buy a kit that reverts it back to the old style (but there is a warning on the kit not to use it for that :) )................

that explains it

23 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

I end up spilling more fuel with the new nozzles than I ever wasted with the old ones.  

You and me both Cardinal.  If you're ever in the country and drink from a well, and get a taste of gas, that's the stuff I'm spilling trying to hold that lid back on my 5 gallon can with a spring that'll snap your fingers off, while pouring into a funnel.  Guess I cud get a bigger funnel, but I've only been at it 25 years.  I'll master it someday.