Republican Scalise and Aide Shot

baddog

3 minutes ago, new tobie said:

I only admonish the one toddler that im writing to right now. 

You would have to skip two years in order to act like a five year old.

I see you found the "Big Book Of Kindergarten Insults". Who's reading it to you?

What happened to free stuff and handouts, being that you really don't mind helping some people!

Who is this directed at? Better yet, what does it even mean?

And what happen to you naming someone on this board that "doesn't want to help anyone"? After all, you threw out the accusation? Is your strategy to insult everyone then throw out some plagiarized childish one-liners?

5 minutes ago, Englebert said:

Who is this directed at? Better yet, what does it even mean?

And what happen to you naming someone on this board that "doesn't want to help anyone"? After all, you threw out the accusation? Is your strategy to insult everyone then throw out some plagiarized childish one-liners?

I have read many complaints about helping to many people. you know it, don't act like you look.

5 minutes ago, Englebert said:

Well at least you admitted someone has to read it to you. Admitting it is half the battle. A little bit more work and you can join the adult world. (Well, I don't want to get too carried away.)

i know this message  board is your life. enjoy dude. can you really have that much fun with everyone agreeing with you all the time.

6 minutes ago, new tobie said:

i know this message  board is your life. enjoy dude. can you really have that much fun with everyone agreeing with you all the time.

Now this is funny. You are on here as much as me, but try to insult me about the time I spend on here. The 1st graders are getting a good chuckle now.

I have NEVER read a post on this board where someone said they didn't want to help the needy. What a terrible thing to say.

What do you think about the gunman? I would say he has mental issues, but today's Dems all seem to be a bit antsy. I'm afraid it will get worse before it gets better. Gun control is not the answer, never is. Open carry is the answer. 

1 hour ago, new tobie said:

Trump has created the most hateful environment of my lifetime. It was already here, he just let the racist know it was ok to come out. hell he put some of them in his cabinet.

Please enlighten us with a detailed description of why you think Trump is the impetus for the hateful environment. You analytical skills and view of reality are a sight to behold. Please grace us with your morally superior intelligence. Everyone with two functioning brain cells can see the hate coming from the Liberals, but somehow you manage to distort that to actually blame the Republicans. Please teach us how you can do that. I would love to live a life in which I can just blame all of my problems on someone else and distort facts to maintain a heightened sense of morally and superiority. I'm guessing the key is to harbor as much hate as possible, then use the distorted facts as a defense mechanism to mask that hate.

On 6/15/2017 at 8:06 AM, Englebert said:

Did you skip the ethnicity question on the questionnaire? Why is that question on there? What business is it of the government to require that question? The last time I filled out the background check questionnaire I checked all seven ethnicities. The guy told me it would be rejected if I picked more than three, but it went through.

The ethnicity question is on there for identification purposes.