Study: Daily Aspirin Causes Over 3,000 Deaths a Year

Hagar

This is the hidden content, please

Enough is enough.  How many would die if not taking the daily aspirin?  Oh, you should still take the aspirin, and something else to counteract the effects - Oh.  And two years from now, take XYZ to counter the effects from what you're taking to counter the aspirin - Oh.

You know what someone needs to research?  The people doing the studies.  Any big increase in their bank accounts?  New luxurious homes and cars?  I don't dislike big drug companies.  They have, and will continue to save millions of lives, but like any business they can get greedy.  Pharmaceutical companies hate aspirin.  It has to many benefits and is cheap.  They hate anything that has health benefits and is cheap.  I saw the campaign they raised over DMSO.  I wonder about the alleged health benefits of marijuana.  If it does have them, the drug companies will squash the info.  

I guess my Big problem is, there's so little left to trust.  Govt, media, pharmaceuticals, universities.  I'm surprised the number of Christians is dropping.  That's the one thing I still trust.

8 hours ago, stevenash said:

I would have to wonder, since they are talking about the elderly, how many of those 3000 would have passed on from something else if it hadn't been the bleeding issue?

It is like seat belts. It seems like everyone claims to know someone that died "only because of a seat belt". Meanwhile, for every person like that, 5,000 were saved. 

15,000 people saved from a heart attack or stroke..... but 3,000 might have died because......... 

2 hours ago, baddog said:

I'm on a daily 81 mg. aspirin regimen. Cut myself shaving I bleed like a stuck pig. It helps control my blood pressure so it is keeping me alive. Without it, I would probably stroke out.

Just don't cut yourself shaving............. 

I can recommend a very good razor, cheaper than my favorite brand which is the 5 blade Gillette Fusion. That is an awesome blade, smooth as silk and rarely nicks at all. At least for about 3 shaves them it is $5 for another...........

Then I discovered another. I use one of their blades, it lasts at least 7 days and is half the price (or less) than the Fusion. With twice as many uses (at least) and half the price, it is cost effective about 25% that of the Fusion.... and it is smoother. I cannot make it cut me. It can only be purchased online. It cost me $10 a month for blades that are smoother then $5 every third day. 

On June 15, 2017 at 10:35 AM, baddog said:

They are good for three shaves also. Lol.

Everyone nicks themselves from time to time. My problem is that I try to get too many shaves out of one razor.

Older you get, the tougher the shaving.  If we go out on consecutive days, I use my electric, but if we stay home, I may not shave at all.  But with two days worth I get the cheapo Bic disposable out.  Older you get, more creases which equals more cuts lol.  When I use a new one, it nicks me.  Use until they're so dull they don't nick anymore :)