Come Clean President Trump

Fee Dee

This is my biggest complaint with Trump. He can't shut up. The Comey hearings overall were pretty good to him. Now, he has an axe to grind with Comey and runs his head about tapes that might exist. If he would just keep his mouth shut, this whole conspiracy is close to going away. Now, he has probably started a new conspiracy.

On 6/12/2017 at 7:29 PM, texanabroad said:

This is my biggest complaint with Trump. He can't shut up. The Comey hearings overall were pretty good to him. Now, he has an axe to grind with Comey and runs his head about tapes that might exist. If he would just keep his mouth shut, this whole conspiracy is close to going away. Now, he has probably started a new conspiracy.

But at the same time he does not back down from the bully press and their fake news.  Bush was hammered by the press and he took the high road, and I admire him for that, but at some point one has to confront the bully, and Trump is doing that.

16 minutes ago, jv_coach said:

But at the same time he does not back down from the bully press and their fake news.  Bush was hammered by the press and he took the high road, and I admire him for that, but at some point one has to confront the bully, and Trump is doing that.

I think the only way for Trump to confront the bully is to look in the mirror.

3 hours ago, jv_coach said:

How are you coming up with this? From a political perspective I have not seen Trump being a bully.

Then your not looking very hard. He literally fired Comey because he was looking into the Russia allegations, then tweeted that Comey "better hope there are no tapes" of their conversations. That's just one of many examples. Spare me the "liberal media" speech because that is not the root of this. I am no Trump fan, but I'm certainly no liberal either. I would ask any follower of Christ to explain why they thought they could support a man like Donald Trump. Between his blatant immorality, his disregard for human life, and his insistence that immigrants be locked out and deported, I can find no reason for any believer to attach their name to this man. Yet, so many do because he "wasn't Hilary" and said he was pro-life. Hear me on this:  Pro life means pro life. That's pro life of fetus', pro life of immigrants, pro life of Bowe Berghdal. There is no distinction. He is as evil as any candidate that the liberals would've put up there and he is not the "lesser of two evils". He is the equal of two evils.

Nevertheless, the Lord has ordained this man as the leader of our country and I will continue to seek the Lord until His purposes in this are made clear. I just fear that the one all these believers think is going to be our savior is the one being used by the Lord as an instrument of judgment.

24 minutes ago, 2wedge said:

Then your not looking very hard. He literally fired Comey because he was looking into the Russia allegations, then tweeted that Comey "better hope there are no tapes" of their conversations. That's just one of many examples. Spare me the "liberal media" speech because that is not the root of this. I am no Trump fan, but I'm certainly no liberal either. I would ask any follower of Christ to explain why they thought they could support a man like Donald Trump. Between his blatant immorality, his disregard for human life, and his insistence that immigrants be locked out and deported, I can find no reason for any believer to attach their name to this man. Yet, so many do because he "wasn't Hilary" and said he was pro-life. Hear me on this:  Pro life means pro life. That's pro life of fetus', pro life of immigrants, pro life of Bowe Berghdal. There is no distinction. He is as evil as any candidate that the liberals would've put up there and he is not the "lesser of two evils". He is the equal of two evils.

Nevertheless, the Lord has ordained this man as the leader of our country and I will continue to seek the Lord until His purposes in this are made clear. I just fear that the one all these believers think is going to be our savior is the one being used by the Lord as an instrument of judgment.

Wow, so much hate with little to no evidence to support that hate.

Why did you conveniently forget to include the word "illegal" when you stated "his insistence that immigrants be locked out and deported"? Is it because it just blows your whole narrative sky high? I would ask you to comment on various other parts of this rant, but let's just stick to this one first.

21 minutes ago, 2wedge said:

How did you come up with that one?

And you have no idea why he fired Comey...but he did deserve to be fired, he was not fit for the job.

The President can fire who he sees fit...he's not obligated to leave anyone, including Comey, in their position when they are obviously trying to take him down any way he can.

There are many more he should fire IMO.

1 hour ago, 2wedge said:

Are you watching the Jeff Sessiond hearing?  I believe once you do you may change your mind. 

On Comey, after hearing his hearing I believe he desrved to get fired based on the Loryata Lynch bombshell and that he leaked information himself. 

2 hours ago, 2wedge said:

Obviously you are!  Comey stated there was "nothing" concerning Trump and Russia.  Comey was fired because he was incompetent!  One needs to look no further than who picked him to begin with! Does one honestly think that obama WAS NOT going to pick a political hack??

1 hour ago, Reagan said:

Obviously you are!  Comey stated there was "nothing" concerning Trump and Russia.  Comey was fired because he was incompetent!  One needs to look no further than who picked him to begin with! Does one honestly think that obama WAS NOT going to pick a political hack??

A political hack that cost Hilary the election in late October by reopening the investigation into her?

1 hour ago, Reagan said:

Comey was quoted as saying: "Don't believe the fuzz, Russia absolutely interfered with our election".

3 hours ago, Englebert said:

Wow, so much hate with little to no evidence to support that hate.

Why did you conveniently forget to include the word "illegal" when you stated "his insistence that immigrants be locked out and deported"? Is it because it just blows your whole narrative sky high? I would ask you to comment on various other parts of this rant, but let's just stick to this one first.

Illegal or not, the point is the same.

And where did you find hate in my post? I am simply pointing out facts just as you do. The only difference between us is that my main source of information is not Alex Jones.

32 minutes ago, 2wedge said:

Illegal or not, the point is the same.

And where did you find hate in my post? I am simply pointing out facts just as you do. The only difference between us is that my main source of information is not Alex Jones.

And again you are so wrong. Hate comes from the fact that you attack Trump as immoral, unscrupulous, and evil without any facts. There is a huge difference between us. You can try the old "tried and true" Liberal tactic of personal attacks, but I can respond in kind. The overused Liberal tactic of trying to attach a generalized label on someone with no basis is just childish. But you keep trying, the more you open your mouth the better understanding we have of your hateful underpinnings.

So let's discuss the "illegal" term that you left off and flippantly disregarded . If I go into your house uninvited, according to your definition that is perfectly acceptable. According to the law that is illegal. There is a huge difference between guest and intruder. Would you call the police or would you let me just make myself at home and raid your refrigerator? And how would you feel if you called the police, and their response was "If he hasn't committed any other crime, then we are not interested in pursuing this matter."

Now if you called the police, does that mean I can call you a bigot, or a racist, or a deplorable, or evil? Attacking someone as evil for attempting to enforce the laws already on the books, then trying to pin an unjustifiable negative pejorative on that person, is a sure sign of hate. Would you care to respond?

8 hours ago, jv_coach said:

I sure hope not. 

This is the hidden content, please

Here"s an original thought. Jeff Sessions is a no good klansman, lying pos from whats becoming the most corrupt administration in the history of politics. If his ears didn't stick out so far he would get his head stuck up grab ums rear.

13 minutes ago, new tobie said:

Here"s an original thought. Jeff Sessions is a no good klansman, lying pos from whats becoming the most corrupt administration in the history of politics. If his ears didn't stick out so far he would get his head stuck up grab ums rear.

If you weren't the victim of rectal/cranial inversion, you could possibly debate instead of your typical name calling and first grade na na na na na na attitude. 

Your boy Obama is the biggest racist to hold public office, especially POTUS.

33 minutes ago, new tobie said:

Third graders everywhere have been missing your classic posts. They were saddened by the fact that you stopped posting your childish and hateful rants for a while, but you redeemed yourself with this one. The third graders appreciate the fact that they can now laugh again. Long live the king.

1 hour ago, new tobie said:

And once again, you cannot post something without your racism showing.  Yours must be a dull life only seeing black and white.