Anti-Sharia Law March & Counter Protesters

Hagar

I remember folks saying many years ago, "They's is gonna put floorride in our water?  What's a gonna keep dem from puttin sumthin else in der".  I don't know what they put in the water with the fluoride, but it's taken us from Winston Churchill to the numbnuts that's mayor of London, or Mrs May.  From Harry Truman to Obama (jury still out on Trump).  Whatever it is, it's taking testosterone and common sense out of humanity.

To many in Europe are gunless.  The Muslims are going to roll over them faster than the Blitzkrieg.  And speaking of Europe - My son told me a couple of dsys ago, he was listening to Rush in the car and he said something about all (most of?) European leaders are childless. Why is that significant?  They have no need to worry about the future.  They'll literally have no skin in the game.  

May be a coincidence, but a Special Agent Gibbs doesn't believe in them.

8 minutes ago, texanabroad said:

Reb, I didn't know that about Europe's leaders. I'm not saying they do things because they don't worry about the future, but I figure they make decisions from a different perspective than a parent would. 

Yes Tex, that was my point.  And not being that familiar with the Govt structure of the EU, I don't know if Rush meant the leaders of the countries, or the EU governing group (if there's such a thing).