SETXSPORTS Thanks for supporting PNG baseball!

To the staff of setxsports I say a heartfelt thank you for stepping in and giving us a broadcast of our beloved Indians when no one else did. You guys went above and beyond to make sure that many people who would not had a opportunity to listen to the game. I know people in Hawaii, Florida, Mexico, and Ireland who listened thanks to you. To all of SETXSPORTS coverage area. Thanks to you all for the support. Its been refreshing. I see how the Mighty Mustangs and Tigers  felt with all the love. Hats off SETX for making this experience so special.

The pleasure was all ours.  As we sat here last week, we had no plans of bringing these game and we appreciate the effort of those who helped get this together in short order: My buddy Jim Barton and Matt Broussard at the UIL/Legacy Sports, Kip and Gerald who brought our game to us, Mack McPhatter who not only was a sponsor but rounded up other sponsors for the broadcast of the 2 games. And those sponsors who said "Yes" on short notice: Bill Clark Pest Control, Howell Furniture, Mack McPhatter Real Estate Group, Levingston Funeral Home, East Texas Truss, Neches Federal Credit Union, Ace Real Estate, Burt and Associates, Port Neches Pizza Inn, Homestead Mortgage, JK Chevrolet, MTC Credit Union, Neches River Wheelhouse, Bradley and Steele Law Firm, Texas First Bank of Mid County, Market Basket, Ritter Lumber and Larry's French Market (POOOOOOOYIIIIE!!!).

But the big amount of the credit goes to out board owner, Jordan Wilson.  In about 2 hours, we went from being on the sideline to being the broadcaster of what certainly was one of the special moments in SETX sports history.  He and Mike Sanchez really keep things together here!

1 hour ago, WOSgrad said:

The pleasure was all ours.  As we sat here last week, we had no plans of bringing these game and we appreciate the effort of those who helped get this together in short order: My buddy Jim Barton and Matt Broussard at the UIL/Legacy Sports, Kip and Gerald who brought our game to us, Mack McPhatter who not only was a sponsor but rounded up other sponsors for the broadcast of the 2 games. And those sponsors who said "Yes" on short notice: Bill Clark Pest Control, Howell Furniture, Mack McPhatter Real Estate Group, Levingston Funeral Home, East Texas Truss, Neches Federal Credit Union, Ace Real Estate, Burt and Associates, Port Neches Pizza Inn, Homestead Mortgage, JK Chevrolet, MTC Credit Union, Neches River Wheelhouse, Bradley and Steele Law Firm, Texas First Bank of Mid County, Market Basket, Ritter Lumber and Larry's French Market (POOOOOOOYIIIIE!!!).

But the big amount of the credit goes to out board owner, Jordan Wilson.  In about 2 hours, we went from being on the sideline to being the broadcaster of what certainly was one of the special moments in SETX sports history.  He and Mike Sanchez really keep things together here!

From the bottom of my heart thanks to every one of you whether being on the sidelines, a sponsor, a broadcaster, or just doing the legwork there are many happy Indians who only got this game through you. It is much appreciated.

My thanks goes out to SETXSPORTS.... At the end of the day, you guys come together not only for PNG, but all the local athletes. It's not easy work and I assure it is greatly appreciated by many...... THANKS!!!

Also to the many great sponsors, without you guys none of this would have happened..... Keep it local!!!  I for one support sponsors like all of you......

13 minutes ago, Stattrax said:

My thanks goes out to SETXSPORTS.... At the end of the day, you guys come together not only for PNG, but all the local athletes. It's not easy work and I assure it is greatly appreciated by many...... THANKS!!!

Also to the many great sponsors, without you guys none of this would have happened..... Keep it local!!!  I for one support sponsors like all of you......

Amen brother