Did you vote for Hillary

jv_coach

Did you vote for Hillary  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Did you vote for Hillary

• yes
    • no

Hello im Donald J Trump, Not only did I run down my opponents in the republican primaries. i also talked about their wives, kids and parents. i am very good at disrespecting people and creating govermnent jobs for my family. I talked about the ex president because of time spent on the golf course, yet i spend more time their than anyone. I wanted to see a birth certificate , but I will not show my taxes. I should be able to grab any women by the p if I please. I lie my arse off, but my constituents don't even care. In fact my constituents will justify anything that I say or do. That's why i ran under the republican ticket, you do know that i used to be a democrat and was close friends with the Clintons. My daughter Ivanka and Chelsea are still close. When i met my beautiful wife i just grabbed her by the you know what and showed her my bank account. My son Eric thinks that democrats are not real people, should have kept him away from Tagg Romney. my daddy set me up financially in business, after going bankrupt four times i figured it out. ( I'm no John Rockefeller) I would trade Melania for Putin any day. Putin and i would chase each other around the white house in our boxers and socks while listening to Elton John songs. 

Lol, let's see.  Would I rather vote for a liar, or someone who rigs debates and elections?  Someone disrespectful or someone who'd sell out her country for money (Btw, if you think Trump is disrespectful, you've never looked at that list of Wikileaks emails).

Honestly, it wasn't much of a choice.  We got the better of two bad candidates.  And he's doing a better job than I thought he would, so far.  

12 minutes ago, REBgp said:

Lol, let's see.  Would I rather vote for a liar, or someone who rigs debates and elections?  Someone disrespectful or someone who'd sell out her country for money (Btw, if you think Trump is disrespectful, you've never looked at that list of Wikileaks emails).

Honestly, it wasn't much of a choice.  We got the better of two bad candidates.  And he's doing a better job than I thought he would, so far.  

He won't make four years! And i would rather him than President Pence!

8 hours ago, new tobie said:

He won't make four years! And i would rather him than President Pence!

I am sure all the American haters agree with you. 

The Obama administration "systematically disbanded" law enforcement investigative units across the federal government focused on disrupting Iranian, Syrian, and Venezuelan terrorism financing networks out of concern the work could cause friction with Iranian officials and scuttle the nuclear deal with Iran, according to a former U.S. official who spent decades dismantling terrorist financial networks.

3 hours ago, Fee Dee said:

This is the hidden content, please
supporters.                  

Fee, your post is right on the money.  I actually was one of the millions of Trump supporters that did get one.  But your timing is off.  We bought them before the election in case Hillary won.  Then we take'em out and use them.  Saving mine until 2020 in case Bernie wins. :) 

10 minutes ago, Kountzer said:

The USA is going down hill at a rapid pace.

Totally agree. It is the "Me" attitude due to no conscience.

When my kids were very young, I swatted them high up on the back of the thigh to get their attention. (Yeah, arrest me). When they figured out I wasn't "bluffing", then they had their mind straight. Soon I could resolve things by asking if they thought what they did was right (conscience). They would answer no, and then I would tell them to go apologize to their mother for being bad. Unbelievable how that works. It builds character and teaches a kid to think before they act. It's not foolproof, but it does work. I have gotten multiple compliments on how well my kids behave. Not trying to act like my way is the only way, but without conscience, discipline has a temporary effect. I truly believe this is what is wrong with our country. We are witnessing the unspanked generation. No one has respect for authority, their elders, or has the fear of God in them anymore. Without direction in our lives, chaos is in the foreseeable future. Liberal agendas has brought this upon us.Thanks, had to get that in there.

Back on topic, I voted "against" Hillary.

14 hours ago, REBgp said:

Fee, your post is right on the money.  I actually was one of the millions of Trump supporters that did get one.  But your timing is off.  We bought them before the election in case Hillary won.  Then we take'em out and use them.  Saving mine until 2020 in case Bernie wins. :) 

Gee, I wanted to give you a big LIKE, but the rules only allow for 10 likes per day, so here's to you. Image result for funny pictures

6 hours ago, baddog said:

Totally agree. It is the "Me" attitude due to no conscience.

When my kids were very young, I swatted them high up on the back of the thigh to get their attention. (Yeah, arrest me). When they figured out I wasn't "bluffing", then they had their mind straight. Soon I could resolve things by asking if they thought what they did was right (conscience). They would answer no, and then I would tell them to go apologize to their mother for being bad. Unbelievable how that works. It builds character and teaches a kid to think before they act. It's not foolproof, but it does work. I have gotten multiple compliments on how well my kids behave. Not trying to act like my way is the only way, but without conscience, discipline has a temporary effect. I truly believe this is what is wrong with our country. We are witnessing the unspanked generation. No one has respect for authority, their elders, or has the fear of God in them anymore. Without direction in our lives, chaos is in the foreseeable future. Liberal agendas has brought this upon us.Thanks, had to get that in there.

Back on topic, I voted "against" Hillary.

The president is the main example of kids that didn't get that are whipping that they needed.

4 minutes ago, new tobie said:

The president is the main example of kids that didn't get that are whipping that they needed.

What a lame answer, but what else did I expect. Actually wasn't in the form of a question, but when you think the president is the answer for all ills, give Obama a pass on everything, then you know you are talking to a bigot.

5 minutes ago, new tobie said:

The young and the restless has just dropped down to the #2 spot behind the Trump family!

How about coming up with some factual article instead of the obviously biased sites where you live. When is Tobie going to offer an opinion other than his grab um cliche.

2 hours ago, new tobie said:

Since you think Hillary would have made a better president, this was the type people she associated with. Since Lynch pleaded the 5th, don't you question her integrity or innocence, or does she get a pass like your boy? Someone is going to question her arse.

Lynch should testify in wake of Comey claims, Graham says