Comey Admits Orchestrating Memo Leak!

Reagan

11 hours ago, REBgp said:

Welcome back Bg.  

Now, about your post, is that the same NYT that has been publishing fake news stories?  Lol, before you blow a fuse - honestly, there's NO mainstream media news I trust explicitly.  All of them, including Fox, runs fake or wrong news all the time.  I wish there was a news source we could trust.

Smh. So sad. Are you saying that Trump is the only person telling the truth?

2 hours ago, Big girl said:

They didnt lie, Trump's lawyer did. They corrected him.

It's what lawyers are paid to do. Johnny Cochran comes to mind. Did you have a problem with his lies? Wait, Cochran was smokescreen and mirrors. 

You think (that's a good one) Trump having a lawyer means he has something to hide? 

We have investigators who found a hacker in the jungles of Thailand, but we cant seem to find the "obvious" Russian hackers. Believe what you want. It's what you will do anyway.

4 hours ago, Big girl said:

Smh. So sad. Are you saying that Trump is the only person telling the truth?

Lmbo, you really don't have any comprehension skills.  I said nothing about Trump, Comey, democrats, republicans.  The post was about the mainstream Media.  The fact that none of them tell the truth all the time.  You are obviously paranoid.  Like so many liberals, you suffer from Trump derangement syndrome.  You remind me of a cartoon I saw on a Facebook link of a very small child crying, and the writing said, I know the Russian story is a lie, but I want Trump gone and I don't know what else to do about it.   :) 

8 minutes ago, Fee Dee said:

Okay REBgp, not too hard on us libs! Some of us do look at both sides of an issue.:)

I know you do, but I was trying to be nice to her, and then she starts in about Trump, who I never mentioned.  Simply observe her post, which most of the time, are beyond explanation.  So frustrating.  As you know, I like to discuss, not throw out unreasonable accusations.

20 minutes ago, Fee Dee said:

I don't know how to navigate this forum yet, as you know I'm a Face-Booker, but I like SETXSPORTS.COM. looks like local people. always good to know your neighbors feel about things.

Glad you're enjoying it.  Mostly locals, or ex-locals.

You have private mail.  Upper right corner of Forum.  Envelope is mail, and Bell is notification someone has quoted you, or liked your post.

• 2 weeks later...