Fast and Furious hearing rips Holder, DOJ for deception in gun-running scandal

LumRaiderFan

2 hours ago, Fee Dee said:

Gun walking, started under the Bush administration, it as a good idea that went bad, something like the last Seal Team 6, mission.

This topic is not about who started Fast and Furious, or whether or not it was a good idea. The topic is about how Holder lied and deceived Congress and the American people. Obama is complicit in this disgusting act by exerting executive privilege over the documents, thus grinding any investigation to a halt. But yeah, let's bring Bush into the discussion.

3 hours ago, Englebert said:

This topic is not about who started Fast and Furious, or whether or not it was a good idea. The topic is about how Holder lied and deceived Congress and the American people. Obama is complicit in this disgusting act by exerting executive privilege over the documents, thus grinding any investigation to a halt. But yeah, let's bring Bush into the discussion.

All I'm saying it didn't start in the Obama administration, of course, they are not going to tell everything they are doing to fight the drug cartels. I only mention Mr. Bush because it started under his watch, I like "W" even if he is a repub. They are probably doing a lot of things that we don't know about trying to fight these drug dealers and we may not like it, but you got to play dirty in a dirty game. Of course, they are not going to tell Congress everything.

11 minutes ago, Fee Dee said:

All I'm saying it didn't start in the Obama administration, of course, they are not going to tell everything they are doing to fight the drug cartels. I only mention Mr. Bush because it started under his watch, I like "W" even if he is a repub. They are probably doing a lot of things that we don't know about trying to fight these drug dealers and we may not like it, but you got to play dirty in a dirty game. Of course, they are not going to tell Congress everything.

Welcome to the forum Fee Dee. It's nice to see someone who doesn't just spew partisan talking points. I think you and I will disagree on a lot of policy issues, but it is refreshing to see someone from the other side who can think for themselves. I look forward to our future conversations. 

3 minutes ago, texanabroad said:

Welcome to the forum Fee Dee. It's nice to see someone who doesn't just spew partisan talking points. I think you and I will disagree on a lot of policy issues, but it is refreshing to see someone from the other side who can think for themselves. I look forward to our future conversations. 

Compared to the other liberals on here (except Hoops) he's a genius.  Known him since 1968 and though Con/Lib we could always talk.  He tried to tell me back in the early 70's not to trust the media.  I thought he was paranoid.  Eventually found out he wasn't paranoid, I just didn't know what was going on lol.