Silsbee Kalon Barnes wins Adidas Dream Championship (Fastest High Schooler I'm Country in 100m)

BADSANTA

I don't know if Tre Lowe is fast on the track, but he can fly on the football field. I don't remember much from last years game from either Kalon or Tre, probably because Calvin Tyler was running for 300+, but I remember from 2015. Tre Lowe was the fastest kid I saw on the football field all year when he was a sophomore. He literallly made Carthage players look like they were standing still that year. I doubt you will find too many teams in the state with a faster tandem. 

This is the guy that Barnes beat:   Schwartz (Plantation FL) is ranked #1 in the U.S. at 100m, with a time of 10.15 that set a World Under-18 Record.

So, Schwartz holds a current World Record and Barnes just beat him and 3 other guys that can fly.  On this site, when we use the term "World Class Speed", Barnes is definitely in that category.  Congrats to Kalon Barnes.  That's awesome!

Results

WIND: 0.1 M/S
PLACE   ATHLETE RESULT REACT LN/POS
1 USA.png Kalon Barnes
United States
10.34 0.132 1
2 USA.png Anthony Schwartz
United States
10.41 0.143 3
3 USA.png Chauncey Smart
United States
10.57 0.148 4