Question ?

CCRed

4 hours ago, show me the money said:

That is correct. The hitter is out if one or both feet are out of the box at contact. Only if Blue sees it and calls it!! 

Your right about only if they call it.  Seems like it would be an easy call for the third base umpire.  

Usually just too close to call.  I think the umps want to positive before they call it.  Allthough I recently saw a changup thrown to a slapper, and I swear she was halfway to the pitchers mound and it wasn't called either.  

It usually takes an opposing coach to bring it to the umps attention before they will really start paying close attention to it. You will notice a lot of slappers try and erase the chalk at the front of the box. I noticed a couple of the Baylor girls step out in front of the plate trying to get to the outside pitch. One was called out! 

2 hours ago, show me the money said:

7-6-D When an entire foot is touching the ground completely outside the lines of the batters box at the time the ball makes contact with the bat the batter is out. It is a dead ball and runners are not allowed to advance.

Thanks, I didn't feel like looking it up. One of my daughters was a slapper and I knew that was how she was instructed. Of course she was called out a couple times. Man I miss those days! But I do have a granddaughter just now starting ( 6U allstar) so she will keep me busy from the stands now :).