Question about PA Memorial

I know the Titans have Keitha Jones that they can use at QB, but I also saw in another thread that they have an up-and-coming kid, Kameron Ladia. My question is, is Jones penciled in at QB or will there be a competition? Ladia looks like has a live arm but is younger. But if he starts you can utilize Jones in a bunch of different places on the field. Just curious and wanted to see if anyone in Titan nation knows more about the situation.

17 minutes ago, PortArthur33 said:

The comparison is correct with Jones. Imo, Ladia has the best arm in the district, hands down.  Jones is the best athlete at QB in the district, hands down. At the next level' the same thing will happen to Jones as it did to Singleton.  He'll be a Db, Safety, or even a Lb in college.

Better than R.Johnson??the kid is legit!!!

Outside of PNG, those boys start at every school in the area, regardless of classification. Obviously some schools want a prototypical QB with a great arm and some want a more athletic QB that can possibly do both.  I'm old school.  I love a QB that can sling it, especially if he has a good running back.  I understand where dBerrySports is goin with his post.