Port Neches-Groves 4 Brenham 0/Gm2-FINAL/PN-G WINS SERIES 2-0 AND ADVANCES TO STATE!!!

Crograts to the young men from PNG!!! They deserve it. They are a group of hard working young men that play with a lot of heart. I am proud of them. I say this because I had the privilege of coaching some of them or coached against them and know how hard they work and know they have the passion to do this. Bring it home guys. Y'all can do this.

17 hours ago, WOSgrad said:

In other Regions:

Reg 1 - Grapevine and Colleyville Heritage start their series tonight at 8

Reg. 2 - Frisco Wakeland leads the series with Mansfield Legacy 1-0 with Game 2 just underway in Dallas

Reg. 4 - Corpus Christi Moody leads the series with Corpus Christi Ray 1-0 with Game 2 starting at 5:30 in CC

Colleyville Heritage took game 1 1-0 over Grapevine last night game 2 today Grapevine is the defending state champion 

48 minutes ago, 87Cub said:

Congrats to PNG.  The better team definitely won.  Solid lineup with really good pitching.  Good luck in Round Rock.

The Cubs have a lot coming back next year don't they? Lanny will have them right back here again soon I'm sure.....

8 hours ago, NHSBulldogFan said:

Colleyville Heritage took game 1 1-0 over Grapevine last night game 2 today Grapevine is the defending state champion 

Alex Scherff pitched that game for Heritage.  He's an A&M signee that throws mid 90's and will most likely be a 1st round pick and never step foot on campus. 

Hopefully Grapevine takes game 3

8 minutes ago, WO-S 89 said:

This is the hidden content, please
 has CC Moody (28-2-3)     Frisco Wakeland (36-4)     Port Neches Groves (30-8-2)  and                      Grapevine (30-11)  

Does that mean Moody vs Grapevine and Wakeland vs PNG ?                              

Not necessarily.  Moody and Wakeland won't face each other in the semis, but which team plays Grapevine and which team plays PN-G is done by coin toss.

3 hours ago, Davidp0403 said:

According to the uil website

The brackets are incorrect. They always have Region I vs Region III. At state the top two teams by winning percentage are placed on opposite ends. The 3 and 4 seeds are decided by a coin flip. 1 vs 4, 2 vs 3. Carter said they'll face Wakeland or Moody.