Predict Your Teams Record For 2017

BADSANTA

On 6/4/2017 at 4:13 PM, ROSCHONSBIGBRO said:

Exacty L-Train. This why I am not sold on Vidor in 2017.

There were people that said Vidor's JV team would come up to lead the varsity and keep em rolling. They said PNG JV was weak. Well, under normal circumstances, Roschon who was a 10th grader would be that JV QB and Vidor definitely loses that game just like their varsity got beat down last year. However, him being the special talent he is, Faircloth would have to be stupid to keep him on JV so the answer was obvious. The ONLY reason PNG had a poor JV season is because the QB played on varsity when he usually played with his age group all up until that point.

Im looking dead at BMTSoulja about this Vidor thing lol. He brought up Vidor a while ago saying that they are coming strong. He better hope Central comes back strong too. I dont care for your transition or new coach. If you are  and have been so talented PROVE IT. And stop getting beat by Vidor so often. WE ALL KNOW CENTRAL IS SUPER TALENTED AND SUPER INCONSISTENT! Which is why they lose to Ned, PNG and Vidor so often through the years.  With their talent, Central should only lose probably one game in district but almost every year we see how that ends up.

Now PNG will sweep Central and MCM in Shugs 3 years there and when he is the QB of the  Unviversity of *********** I'll offer BMTSoulja a beer and tickets and tell em I told ya so lol. Might wanna take that offer Soulja, the seats they offer Family at these college games are awesome lol

Second point is, when I said that PNG had a JV QB last year that would take over SETX last year, NEARLY everyone laughed. Now, 11 arse-whoopings, 3 round deep play off trip, and about 20 TOP (not all are listed on HUDL and 247sports)  schools scholarships later  it seemed there needs to be a reminder of sorts.. TOP schools, I'm talking Urban Meyer, Tom Herman etc. (Not eastern Western Northern Baptist University for Embryotic Development of Small Lizards), I guess some people got to be reminded.

Its getting close to football season and if I gotta be the villain, damnit I'm the villain! lol Its all in fun, but feel free to be offended and annoyed because it will make the conversation sooo much better. Get your tomahawks ready.

i' here huckleberry...now just to put YOU on watch....the BEST QB IN SETX was playing wr behind bambi....you shall see it this year at the rez....

46 minutes ago, pakronos said:

i have the titans dropping the first two, then steam rolling the district...8-2

I will make the same comment I made last year on PAM. I think talent wise, they are a class above the whole district. Just not quite sure X Box has what it takes to go outright DC. But if any team has a chance, the odds are with PAM. I think PN-G can go 9-1 with 1 district loss.

31 minutes ago, Stattrax said:

I will make the same comment I made last year on PAM. I think talent wise, they are a class above the whole district. Just not quite sure X Box has what it takes to go outright DC. But if any team has a chance, the odds are with PAM. I think PN-G can go 9-1 with 1 district loss.

the QB play will be TREMENDOUSLY upgraded!! barring injury, with Jones at Qb and Hines at RB, pick your poison...also there is some up and coming wr's. one saw time last year and once he catches it, he can go. the other is a taller wr that can play inside or outside. this team will be CLOSE to the 2011 team IMO. 8 starters returning to the defense....the worries i have is OL play and some secondary play since KJ is gone. i think he made up for any weakness, but now they all will have to play. kinda hard for xbox to mess this up. Jones will make a play with his legs if the coverage is there compared to bambi that will take a sack or force a pick into coverage.

3 hours ago, pakronos said:

i' here huckleberry...now just to put YOU on watch....the BEST QB IN SETX was playing wr behind bambi....you shall see it this year at the rez....

At this point, I don't care much any more. I hope Keitha does well.  Most of whats needed to be proven has already been proven as far as my brother is concerned. I'll trust scouts and head coaches with rings with their assessments. Now from this end we just need consistency and health to go along with continued production. Rooting for Keitha and also a  few Titans that played w /my lil brother long ago on those Port Arthur Cowboys teams. Either way, come 2019 I'll have great seats in some college stadium.

2 hours ago, pakronos said:

the QB play will be TREMENDOUSLY upgraded!! barring injury, with Jones at Qb and Hines at RB, pick your poison...also there is some up and coming wr's. one saw time last year and once he catches it, he can go. the other is a taller wr that can play inside or outside. this team will be CLOSE to the 2011 team IMO. 8 starters returning to the defense....the worries i have is OL play and some secondary play since KJ is gone. i think he made up for any weakness, but now they all will have to play. kinda hard for xbox to mess this up. Jones will make a play with his legs if the coverage is there compared to bambi that will take a sack or force a pick into coverage.

That kid graduated and you still won't leave him alone lol

12 minutes ago, CougarCal said:

Everything I've read and what I've heard, that seems about right.  Just hoping they don't hit him with that out of state tuition, if so then its a wash.

I was around the water cooler a few days ago and that is the info I have obtained. I have also heard rumors of a GOFUNDME account being setup by ESNFP Tech to help with the book situation. I have emailed Hillary on the tuition situation!

46 minutes ago, Reagan said:

How many does PN-G have returning on defense?

Not sure but I don't think that matters too much. Our D was pretty porous even with standout guys like Lejeune last year. This team will win its game on the other side of the ball. The D will be relying on a bend but don't break approach against top competition.

23 minutes ago, ROSCHONSBIGBRO said:

Not sure but I don't think that matters too much. Our D was pretty porous even with standout guys like Lejeune last year. This team will win its game on the other side of the ball. The D will be relying on a bend but don't break approach against top competition.

Yikes, Defense wins ball games.

35 minutes ago, ROSCHONSBIGBRO said:

Won't go far without a defense!

24 minutes ago, Bronco94 said:

Yikes, Defense wins ball games.

12 minutes ago, Reagan said:

Won't go far without a defense!

Didn't have one last year though they were near the top in district in stats. Probably haven't had a legitimate  scary D in years.  They will be alright.

11 minutes ago, ROSCHONSBIGBRO said:

Didn't have one last year though they were near the top in district in stats. Probably haven't had a legitimate  scary D in years.  They will be alright.

Top of the district is one thing, y'all should be shooting a little higher than that though! Can't go the distance without a strong defense.