Predict Your Teams Record For 2017

BADSANTA

18 hours ago, ROSCHONSBIGBRO said:

Exacty L-Train. This why I am not sold on Vidor in 2017.

There were people that said Vidor's JV team would come up to lead the varsity and keep em rolling. They said PNG JV was weak. Well, under normal circumstances, Roschon who was a 10th grader would be that JV QB and Vidor definitely loses that game just like their varsity got beat down last year. However, him being the special talent he is, Faircloth would have to be stupid to keep him on JV so the answer was obvious. The ONLY reason PNG had a poor JV season is because the QB played on varsity when he usually played with his age group all up until that point.

Im looking dead at BMTSoulja about this Vidor thing lol. He brought up Vidor a while ago saying that they are coming strong. He better hope Central comes back strong too. I dont care for your transition or new coach. If you are  and have been so talented PROVE IT. And stop getting beat by Vidor so often. WE ALL KNOW CENTRAL IS SUPER TALENTED AND SUPER INCONSISTENT! Which is why they lose to Ned, PNG and Vidor so often through the years.  With their talent, Central should only lose probably one game in district but almost every year we see how that ends up.

Now PNG will sweep Central and MCM in Shugs 3 years there and when he is the QB of the  Unviversity of *********** I'll offer BMTSoulja a beer and tickets and tell em I told ya so lol. Might wanna take that offer Soulja, the seats they offer Family at these college games are awesome lol

Second point is, when I said that PNG had a JV QB last year that would take over SETX last year, NEARLY everyone laughed. Now, 11 arse-whoopings, 3 round deep play off trip, and about 20 TOP (not all are listed on HUDL and 247sports)  schools scholarships later  it seemed there needs to be a reminder of sorts.. TOP schools, I'm talking Urban Meyer, Tom Herman etc. (Not eastern Western Northern Baptist University for Embryotic Development of Small Lizards), I guess some people got to be reminded.

Its getting close to football season and if I gotta be the villain, damnit I'm the villain! lol Its all in fun, but feel free to be offended and annoyed because it will make the conversation sooo much better. Get your tomahawks ready.

Vidor is going to consistently be in the mix because of their system that they run that they start from pee wee ball.  Vidor will be in the top 4 this year. 

I was one of them that said PN-G's JV was weak last year and I stand by that.  I understand your point of your brother being on Varsity, which at most other schools a 10th grader would be on JV.  But there was nothing else, at least that I saw on that particular Thursday, that said to me that the cupboards weren't a little empty.  As long as Johnson is taking the snaps for PN-G's Varsity, they will be in the top 4.

Central will be fine.  The best thing that has happened over there in the last 4 years is that someone decided to leave to go coach another program.  Central will be in the top 4 this year. 

Until otherwise proven, PA Memorial is tops in the district. 

On 6/3/2017 at 11:38 AM, Goblin said:

Carthage is gonna have one of their strongest squads ever this year.  I'm pretty sure they will be #1 across the board preseason in 4A.  Silsbee will have a rough time if they run in to them again.

Carthage will have one of the best defenses they have ever had. Plus the #1 RB in the state. This is the year Carthage fans have been waiting for since 2013. The Dawgs won state a year early. 5 of the returning starters will be 3 year starters. Another returner who didn't play on the varsity as a sophomore was the leading receiver last year. 7 returning on defense. 6 returning on offense. Plus 2 incoming sophomores one of which has 4 D1 P5 offers already as a freshman (RB, WR, CB), and another (6-5, 285 OT) who is already receiving P5 interest. Carthage has 7 legit D1 football players that will be on the field this year on Friday nights. 3 of which already have D1 offers. Plus a safety who has won state in the 400m the last 2 years.

I really liked what I saw from Silsbee last year, and I think they are building something. But It's going to take a very special team to beat Carthage with this much talent returning and arguably they best coach in the state. Silsbee and Carthage won't meet in the 1st round. D9 will be down. Carthage and Kilgore will both be really good, but after that it's kind of a toss up. I could easily see these 2 districts  each having 2 teams still playing in the second round. 

As for the thread title I honestly think Carthage will go 16-0 :)

12 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

C'mon!  You gotta have a little faith in the locals! I wonder if we'll still have our first scrimmage against you guys again this year?

It is y'alls second scrimmage for BC this year.  (Aug 25th).  Y'alls first looks like it will be a 3 team affair with you, Buna and Kelly (Aug. 18th).

7 hours ago, Jag Insider said:

Hey man, I'm revoking your Central membership card.  Time to change your picture to a tiger or something...

Ey... That Johnson kid is nice and I heard they have a returning receiver that a nice.  Remember, the PN-G game is always tight...  I hope I'm wrong though...

I got Crosby 7-3, with BH winning the district right now in June.  Last year they improved tremendously with "not much speed" and that dude can flat out coach.  Realistically I don't think many saw them making that jump last year and now he's had a full school year.  Not looking forward to that week 1 matchup.  The goal on this side of the river this year is avoid PAM and PNG in the first round.  You get either one of them and it is 1 and done.

5 hours ago, CougarCal said:

I got Crosby 7-3, with BH winning the district right now in June.  Last year they improved tremendously with "not much speed" and that dude can flat out coach.  Realistically I don't think many saw them making that jump last year and now he's had a full school year.  Not looking forward to that week 1 matchup.  The goal on this side of the river this year is avoid PAM and PNG in the first round.  You get either one of them and it is 1 and done.

What "jump" did BH make ?  Didn't they finish fourth in district ?  I don't see that as a jump and I sure don't see them winning district this year. 

7 hours ago, CougarCal said:

I'm a homer but I still have Crosby +14 over BH. 

4 hours ago, CCRed said:

What "jump" did BH make ?  Didn't they finish fourth in district ?  I don't see that as a jump and I sure don't see them winning district this year. 

BH went 8-2 during the regular season last year, finishing 3rd in district. Their only losses came to Crosby and NC, both of which were on the road. If anything, it's a pretty good jump from 4-6 the previous year.