Vidor

On June 3, 2017 at 0:24 PM, Red Dawn said:

I have no idea but I know last years team was the most physical and determined team I've seen play the Cougars in a long time. 

Quite a compliment.  I, for one, appreciate it.  I don't get to physically follow the Pirates, but they did have quite a few Seniors.  The JV did real well, but that doesn't always translate into instant results at the varsity level.  But overall, the attitude seems to have turned for the better.   Good luck to the Cougs in the coming season.  I'll be following Evadale, which in 2A, means a lot of driving lol.

10 hours ago, REBgp said:

Was at the game at Barbers Hill.  I think it was against Smiley.  Ltown had some good athletes on that one.

We had a complete team, almost every position was good, or at least above average.

Our problem has always been not having good talent all around. We usually have a few good players but not the supporting cast around them. That year we had it all.

i sure hated practicing against them every single day!!

2 hours ago, L-Train11 said:

We had a complete team, almost every position was good, or at least above average.

Our problem has always been not having good talent all around. We usually have a few good players but not the supporting cast around them. That year we had it all.

i sure hated practicing against them every single day!!

So you was the bench rider and cheerleader. Now I understand your personality.

42 minutes ago, Fightfaith said:

Any accolades, awards, or honors? I'm guessing you was in Hanna and that stud LB's shadow. I'm sure you got a purple participation ribbon though!

None of the above. I wasn't, nor have I ever claimed to be, some star football player.... but luckily this thread is not about me.