what party is responsible for this?

stevenash

22 hours ago, stevenash said:

This is the hidden content, please

Has to be the rep-tards which is probably why Louisiana just elected their first democratic governor in a while in the 2016 election. Republican legislature and republican governors moved wealth to the top, trickle down economics is a favorite ploy of the right. I really don't know why you would even ask that question with so much evidence around the country.

The 50 poorest counties in the union are all in states that voted republican. Not to make it racial but only about ten of those counties are majority black and they're all in the south due to situations like Issaquena County, MS where nearly 93% of the population were slaves. The rest are majority white, close to destitution and still vote republican. Places like Elliot County, KY, which is over 99% white, are the prime examples of what I mean. Heavily voted for Drumph, have double the national unemployment rate, heavily enrolled in the ACA which is why Rand Paul is wavering, but have one of the lowest education levels in the country and get taken for suckers on the regular just like so many other similar communities around the country.

A credit downgrade to a republican run state, smh.    

19 hours ago, Cougar14.2 said:

Has to be the rep-tards which is probably why Louisiana just elected their first democratic governor in a while in the 2016 election. Republican legislature and republican governors moved wealth to the top, trickle down economics is a favorite ploy of the right. I really don't know why you would even ask that question with so much evidence around the country.

The 50 poorest counties in the union are all in states that voted republican. Not to make it racial but only about ten of those counties are majority black and they're all in the south due to situations like Issaquena County, MS where nearly 93% of the population were slaves. The rest are majority white, close to destitution and still vote republican. Places like Elliot County, KY, which is over 99% white, are the prime examples of what I mean. Heavily voted for Drumph, have double the national unemployment rate, heavily enrolled in the ACA which is why Rand Paul is wavering, but have one of the lowest education levels in the country and get taken for suckers on the regular just like so many other similar communities around the country.

See the emboldened and tell me how Detroit fits your "evidence around the country".  While you are at it, take a look at San Bernardino, Stockton, and Harrisburg, Pennsylvania.   And on a larger scale, add in Greece and Venezueala

22 hours ago, Cougar14.2 said:

States voting republican has nothing to do with individual counties that are probably Democrat. See how that requires no proof but is probably true anyway?