heart breaking news on Kathy Griffin

stevenash

Sadly, Englebert is being ganged up on as this is how the left works.... In gangs.

When it is impossible to positively debate someone, attacking their frame of mind helps tremendously. If this fails, name calling entered the picture. It also guarantees you are out of ammo.

Englebert, I am trying to figure out what your problem is. Lol

18 minutes ago, baddog said:

Sadly, Englebert is being ganged up on as this is how the left works.... In gangs.

When it is impossible to positively debate someone, attacking their frame of mind helps tremendously. If this fails, name calling entered the picture. It also guarantees you are out of ammo.

Englebert, I am trying to figure out what your problem is. Lol

I'm enjoying it. My problem is I give the Liberals a pathway for them to voluntarily expose their hate. The only thing they can do is lash back in the childish fashion that is so typical of the current Liberal state of mind. I almost feel sorry for the true Democrats that find themselves without a party.

1 hour ago, Englebert said:

I'm enjoying it. My problem is I give the Liberals a pathway for them to voluntarily expose their hate. The only thing they can do is lash back in the childish fashion that is so typical of the current Liberal state of mind. I almost feel sorry for the true Democrats that find themselves without a party.

It would be totally different if they were all talking points on the same side of a debate, but challenging your mental fortitude and childish name calling is laughable.

35 minutes ago, baddog said:

It would be totally different if they were all talking points on the same side of a debate, but challenging your mental fortitude and childish name calling is laughable.

Laughable and expected. I guess they are so used to hurling insults with no repercussions that they lose their minds when someone responds in kind.

On June 3, 2017 at 1:06 PM, nappyroots said:

This is the hidden content, please

I've read back over this thread.  I didn't see anyone post, "They were mad at Kathy Griffin".  She, Ted Nugent, and anyone else has the right to say what they want.  I'm not mad at her.  I'm elated that someone on the left has been called out by this PC insanity.  And it was in bad taste.  You want to talk hypocrisy, check out ESPN.  They have many spewing liberal opinions ceaselessly, but if one of their people spouts out a conservative opinion, they're out.  Anyone on the left should be ashamed to use the word hypocrisy.  

2 hours ago, REBgp said:

I've read back over this thread.  I didn't see anyone post, "They were mad at Kathy Griffin".  She, Ted Nugent, and anyone else has the right to say what they want.  I'm not mad at her.  I'm elated that someone on the left has been called out by this PC insanity.  And it was in bad taste.  You want to talk hypocrisy, check out ESPN.  They have many spewing liberal opinions ceaselessly, but if one of their people spouts out a conservative opinion, they're out.  Anyone on the left should be ashamed to use the word hypocrisy.  

Wow, I didn't see where Nugent said he would kill Obama. Cutting their heads off was metaphorically used. Dims are googling metaphor. When I need direction in politics, Hughley is the first that comes to mind. He already hated Trump anyway, so what else are we to expect from the likes of him.

All of these celebrities are wanting their 15 minutes. They attack other's morals while living the most immoral of lifestyles. Leading men and women of films have had sex while making the movie so many times, it it unreal; not to mention the casting couch, but let's follow their ideals, as sinister as they may be and attack those who don't follow suit. Sad how people will overlook other's transgressions and even befriend them due to having a common enemy. How do libs sleep at night?

No stance whatsoever.

• 1 year later...