heart breaking news on Kathy Griffin

stevenash

10 minutes ago, stevenash said:

Kind of like murderers finding Jesus in prison?    Ditto on her not being funny.  I wonder if she is a Liberal? :):)

Oh hell yeah. She's liberal alright. And this prank was not a whim, it was setup with a pro photographer. Where was her conscience before the prank?

21 minutes ago, stevenash said:

O reilly must leave the network but she leaves only a show.  As for conscience, she has none when it comes to "the cause".  "The end justifies the means"

True enough. O'Reilly had to leave the network. But hey, maybe there is hope for CNN after all. Years ago I tuned in CNN. I liked, and still do, Robin Meade.

16 minutes ago, BS Wildcats said:

Madonna said she was going to blow the WH up after Trump elected.  Did she do it?  No.  Did Nugent kill Obama?  No.  Nothing to talk about, move on.

did Cathy Griffin actually have Trumps real head in her hand? No, so no story here

37 minutes ago, new tobie said:

Threatening to kill a president should be taken seriously!

What difference is there in holding the head of potus?  Same meaning.  Your underlying issue about Obama being threatened is because of his race.  Your whole issue with ppl not liking Obama, is because you think it is race related.  You can't wrap your head around the fact that Obama was not a good potus, no matter his race.  You forget that half of his sorry being is white.

17 hours ago, stevenash said:

O reilly must leave the network but she leaves only a show.  As for conscience, she has none when it comes to "the cause".  "The end justifies the means"

16 hours ago, baddog said:

True enough. O'Reilly had to leave the network. But hey, maybe there is hope for CNN after all. Years ago I tuned in CNN. I liked, and still do, Robin Meade.

difference in STANDARDS

15 hours ago, new tobie said:

This is the hidden content, please

Nugget who hangs out at the white house was just as bad or worse, saying he would kill Obama

See, you have no stance because your argument is always...."but look what they did" you can never distinguish between right and wrong with that perception.

I condemned Nugent. You however, never condemn anyone on the left for their trespasses which is why I say you have no stance/morals.

Plenty of outrage, and rightfully so, but where is the outrage over the ultra left physically attacking pro Trump supporters?  The actions of these ultra left loons I'd dispicable, and unless the mainstream media illuminates what they're doing, it'll get worse. 

21 hours ago, BS Wildcats said:

What difference is there in holding the head of potus?  Same meaning.  Your underlying issue about Obama being threatened is because of his race.  Your whole issue with ppl not liking Obama, is because you think it is race related.  You can't wrap your head around the fact that Obama was not a good potus, no matter his race.  You forget that half of his sorry being is white.

Wow, you should Google the pictures of Obama in nooses that his daughters had to look at after his election. Makes what Kathy Griffin did look like child's play. I haven't seen one pic of Drumph in a noose yet, I would say that's ALL race related. Obama will most likely go down as the greatest politician of this generation, Drumph will most likely be impeached by his own party after Comey testifies and Moeller is done. Non-race motivated Obama pics: 

That Kathy Griffin though . . . 

6 minutes ago, Cougar14.2 said:

Wow, you should Google the pictures of Obama in nooses that his daughters had to look at after his election. Makes what Kathy Griffin did look like child's play. I haven't seen one pic of Drumph in a noose yet, I would say that's ALL race related. Obama will most likely go down as the greatest politician of this generation, Drumph will most likely be impeached by his own party after Comey testifies and Moeller is done. Non-race motivated Obama pics:

If you haven't seen one picture of Trump in a noose then your Googling skills need a lot of work. It is a very simple search...so simple even a Liberal could perform one.

4 minutes ago, Englebert said:

If you haven't seen one picture of Trump in a noose then your Googling skills need a lot of work. It is a very simple search...so simple even a Liberal could perform one.

Can you post some please? I just searched where I got those from and couldn't find any. All that came up under "Trump noose" were pics of Obama and black dolls. By the way, Bernie Sanders and Elizabeth Warren are liberals. Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama are democrats, I consider myself a democrat but I vote for most of the same candidates as liberals. You're not going to walk in an old black southern Baptist lady's house and talk about atheism, gay marriage or abortion and be welcome. They all voted for Hillary though.

10 minutes ago, Cougar14.2 said:

Can you post some please? I just searched where I got those from and couldn't find any. All that came up under "Trump noose" were pics of Obama and black dolls. By the way, Bernie Sanders and Elizabeth Warren are liberals. Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama are democrats, I consider myself a democrat but I vote for most of the same candidates as liberals. You're not going to walk in an old black southern Baptist lady's house and talk about atheism, gay marriage or abortion and be welcome. They all voted for Hillary though.

Then they went against their principals when voting for Hillary, because she has stated over and over that she supports gay marriage and abortion (up to the time of birth). And if you think Hillary and Obama are Democrats instead of Liberals, you have a completely different definition of the two terms than the rest of the America.

13 minutes ago, Englebert said:

Then they went against their principals when voting for Hillary, because she has stated over and over that she supports gay marriage and abortion (up to the time of birth). And if you think Hillary and Obama are Democrats instead of Liberals, you have a completely different definition of the two terms than the rest of the America.

Ok, but can you please post some pics since you said my "Googling skills need a lot of work"? A party's platform doesn't make the politics of the candidate. If liberals and democrats are the same then so are conservatives and the alt-right since they all vote republican. See how dumb that sounds?