Brenham vs. PN-G

I think they match up well. I believe Brenham has the better pitching and a bit more depth. It's hard for me to choose since one is my current home and the other is my hometown, but if I am picking with my head, I say Brenham in 2. The reality is though, whoever wins Game 1 should take the series. I'm assuming Brenham will pitch Acker tonight, and save teh aces. If they beat PNG without their aces, its series over. If PNG comes out tonight and pounds Brenham like Crosby did in game 1, the Indians will make a series out of it.

1 hour ago, CougarCal said:

I would say if they(PNG)just keep battling you never know.  1-0 or 14-0 its just one game.  I know the last game against Tomball they had to move some things around because of a couple of issues so depth wise they should be okay. Wish I could make it.  

Yeah same here, Huntsville is too far to drive, plus we have graduation Friday night. I'll have to keep up with it online. My only concern about the Tomball games is how close they were. Brenham played them close the first time, but once they figured out Tomball, they blew them out in game two. I really think PNG needs to come out and make a statement tonight if they are going to compete in this series.

On 5/31/2017 at 4:32 PM, Coach Frey said:

Yeah same here, Huntsville is too far to drive, plus we have graduation Friday night. I'll have to keep up with it online. My only concern about the Tomball games is how close they were. Brenham played them close the first time, but once they figured out Tomball, they blew them out in game two. I really think PNG needs to come out and make a statement tonight if they are going to compete in this series.

Sounds like PNG made that statement. Stay hot Indians!