Bronco94

2017 DAYTON BRONCOS

180 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, Bronco94 said:

31 days until our first scrimmage. Broncos looking good in practice, everything clicking along nicely. Players getting stronger everyday, putting the time in the weight room and conditioning, is one of the things that's gonna help us this year get back to "that" team. As always, Go Broncos!!!!!!

Practice?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, bronco pride said:

Practice?

Yea that's right, that little thing that you gotta take seriously in order to accomplish those things that one wants to accomplish. Do you have to be so negative? The Broncos are doing what it takes to get better. And all your negativity can't stop that. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Bronco94 said:

Yea that's right, that little thing that you gotta take seriously in order to accomplish those things that one wants to accomplish. Do you have to be so negative? The Broncos are doing what it takes to get better. And all your negativity can't stop that. 

Not trying to be negative just didn't even know you were allowed to have practice for a couple more weeks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, bronco pride said:

Not trying to be negative just didn't even know you were allowed to have practice for a couple more weeks.

Not mandatory of course, but preparations began the Monday after 2016 school year ended. I know you are familiar with this. I know these voluntary workouts have been going on since 1996 if not before.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Practice..... Practice..... He did say Practice.....  Now trying to back off the comments

NOT Mandatory!!!!!!! Yet they are having organized practices.....  Who is organizing these non mandatory practices????

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

From the 2017-18 UIL Football Manual (http://www.uiltexas.org/files/athletics/manuals/17-18_The_Football_Manual.pdf)

page 43:

School coaches may conduct strength and conditioning programs for students in grades 7-12 from their attendance zone for a total of six weeks under the following conditions:

Limitations. Sessions may be conducted from the first day of summer vacation until the second Monday in August.  A session shall be no more than two consecutive hours per day.  Monday through Thursday only, and a student shall attend no more than one session of supervised instruction per day for a total of six weeks.

Activities Allowed. The sessions shall include only strength and conditioning instruction and exercises.  No specific sports skills shall be taught and no specific sports equipment such as balls, dummies, sleds, equipment shall be used.  School shorts, shirts and shoes may be provided by the school (local school option).

Attendance. Attendance in a maximum of one session per day shall be voluntary and not required in order to try out or participate in any UIL activity. Attendance records shall be kept, however, students shall not be required or allowed to make up missed days or workouts.

 

Bronco94 and bronco pride like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Like I said, weight room and conditioning, what is wrong with you idiots. Every program in the good ole state of Texas is doing the same thing. An athelete can't just lay up all summer playing PS4 and x-box and think he's gonna do something comeseason opener. Old man you just stay off my post which has over 4000 views and Pride, you never had a problem with Stewart or Hancock with the way they handled their business so stop worrying with Nations. Sound good, Pride or E.R. Or whoever you are

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Bronco94 said:

Like I said, weight room and conditioning, what is wrong with you idiots. Every program in the good ole state of Texas is doing the same thing. An athelete can't just lay up all summer playing PS4 and x-box and think he's gonna do something comeseason opener. Old man you just stay off my post which has over 4000 views and Pride, you never had a problem with Stewart or Hancock with the way they handled their business so stop worrying with Nations. Sound good, Pride or E.R. Or whoever you are

Lol. Man I always knew they had strength and conditioning but you said they were looking good in practice. No need to call anyone an idiot because you miss spoke. If they were practicing I surely wouldn't post it on here.

jayhawk and camsdad like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, bronco pride said:

Lol. Man I always knew they had strength and conditioning but you said they were looking good in practice. No need to call anyone an idiot because you miss spoke. If they were practicing I surely wouldn't post it on here.

I'm not gonna give up on you pride, sorry for the idiot comment, I don't like old man, we go way back to last year, but you, well we may not see eye to eye but we mean well. I'm not apologizing to oldman though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

People are viewing your post to see what you will post next.   Not viewing for your intellect..

CCRed likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, oldman said:

I love you Bronco94

It's gonna be nice defeating your team this year. Which one was it again, the hill, Crosby, new Caney?

camsdad likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Been kinda quiet today, nope, no one has convinced me to do so,some people have to work for a living and today was one of those days. One thing about it, The Broncos gonna be in shape and prepared come 8/18, first scrimmage. Conditioning and a tough lower body workout today. No pain no gain. As always, Go 2017 All Mighty Dayton Broncos.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

One more week of summer strength and conditioning, then 1 week of rest or just volunteer weight lifting and WAM!!!!! 2 a-days. Folks we getting close and I'm getting excited. Gonna be a good season for the Broncos. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, TradenupBH said:

How bout that D?:)

Gonna be tough enough and the offense will be high powered.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A delusion of grandeur is the fixed, false belief that one possesses superior qualities such as genius, fame, omnipotence, or wealth. It is most often a symptom of schizophrenia, but can also be a symptom found in psychotic or bipolar disorders, as well as dementia (such as Alzheimer’s).

People with a delusion of grandeur often have the conviction of having some great but unrecognized talent or insight. They may also believe they have made some important discovery that others don’t understand or appreciate.

Less commonly, the individual may have the delusion of having a special relationship with a prominent person (such as being an adviser to the President). Or the person may believe that actually are a very prominent and important person, in which case the actual person may be regarded as an imposter.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, BHFAN said:

A delusion of grandeur is the fixed, false belief that one possesses superior qualities such as genius, fame, omnipotence, or wealth. It is most often a symptom of schizophrenia, but can also be a symptom found in psychotic or bipolar disorders, as well as dementia (such as Alzheimer’s).

People with a delusion of grandeur often have the conviction of having some great but unrecognized talent or insight. They may also believe they have made some important discovery that others don’t understand or appreciate.

Less commonly, the individual may have the delusion of having a special relationship with a prominent person (such as being an adviser to the President). Or the person may believe that actually are a very prominent and important person, in which case the actual person may be regarded as an imposter.

I thought you were giving the definition of a Barbies Hillian, should've known, just another insult. The proof will be in the pudding, and October 6th, the pudding is gonna get whooped out of the Eagles. I can't wait, can you?

camsdad likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎7‎/‎21‎/‎2017 at 10:14 AM, Bronco94 said:

I thought you were giving the definition of a Barbies Hillian, should've known, just another insult. The proof will be in the pudding, and October 6th, the pudding is gonna get whooped out of the Eagles. I can't wait, can you?

Its cute how you changed our name to Barbies..... I cant wait for that date either. I'm assuming you will be guy in cardiac arrest while the HILL is beating the ponies like a drum on their home field .

Mark my word Dayton will be sitting home this season during the playoffs.

Oh and since you like 7 on 7 BH competed in a national 7 on 7 tournament up in Dallas this summer and beat the defending Kansas state champ and took Louisiana #1 seed to a final play during that tournament. You guys focus on getting past Splendora then you can come sit at the table with the Varsity:)

L-Train11, camsdad, bhsfan and 1 other like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, BHFAN said:

Its cute how you changed our name to Barbies..... I cant wait for that date either. I'm assuming you will be guy in cardiac arrest while the HILL is beating the ponies like a drum on their home field .

Mark my word Dayton will be sitting home this season during the playoffs.

Oh and since you like 7 on 7 BH competed in a national 7 on 7 tournament up in Dallas this summer and beat the defending Kansas state champ and took Louisiana #1 seed to a final play during that tournament. You guys focus on getting past Splendora then you can come sit at the table with the Varsity:)

Don't think you can have 1 year in 5a playoffs and a high priced coach and think that everyone will fear the hill. The Broncos will beat the hill this year. And the Broncos will surprise many (haters and doubters) and be in the State Playoffs in 2017 in Texas High School Football. And yep I certainly did like the little bit of 7on7 action we played in this summer. I wish we would've continued in it but I'm not the one to make that decision. And all I can say about Barbies Hill's 7on7 success is just be glad the Broncos weren't there to steal yall's glory because that would've happened. And like most on here told me, you can't go by 7on7 results in 11 man football, just wait til the pads get put on. Although I liked 7on7 you got told just like I did, but the thing is, we were just passing time and getting a feel of 7on7 but not a kid on our field can wait to put the pads on start laying to wood to opponents, especially the Coogs and Barbies Hill. I did hear when y'all come to our house on the 6th you gotta try the eagle legs on the home side. Awe shucks, that may be impossible, may just be for Bronco fans. Oh well, we will eat'm up. 

 

Ps. Dear peta members, this statement is for humor and pleasure only. It's funny and I had a pleasure coming up with it. Now of course it really isn't eagle legs, but I would've loved to see BH fans face as he read this.:)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wait, wait, wait, he said you guys focus on getting past Splendora then you can come sit at the table with varsity, hahahahaha!!!! El oh El!!!!!!!!!!  I don't spit my beer out through my dag gum nose.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, CougarCal said:

Wait, wait, wait, he said you guys focus on getting past Splendora then you can come sit at the table with varsity, hahahahaha!!!! El oh El!!!!!!!!!!  I don't spit my beer out through my dag gum nose.

That's alright when Barbies Hill gets that arse spanked by the Broncos this year we can all sit around and laugh about it for almost 2 weeks, and then we will sit around and laugh and talk about how the Coogs get whooped up on by the Broncos on the 20th. You might have to get on that whiskey after that one cause that beer won't cover that pain.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/19/2017 at 9:51 PM, oldman said:

People are viewing your post to see what you will post next.   Not viewing for your intellect..

This right here.  Keep them coming bronco.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, CCRed said:

This right here.  Keep them coming bronco.

I'm not worried about that! We gonna be alright.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Trip to the game  = $5.00

Slumming at Bronco Stadium = $7.00

Order of nasty arse Nachos from Bronco snack bar = $3.00

Watching BH embarrass Dayton on their home field = PRICELESS 

 

BellBiz30 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now