2017 DAYTON BRONCOS

Bronco94

Bronco94, I don't think people fear BH, but I do think our system worries most district foes. Now, Dayton on the other hand, everybody knew that when Stewart left that it would knock ya'll down a couple of notches. Until the new coach can get ya'll back on track, expect people to lob jabs. One or two things will happen after this year, either you're going to beat your chest or you'll delete you're account from the overload of posts if ya'll fall flat on your face. All of the smack talk, you better hope them boys back it up. lol

16 minutes ago, TradenupBH said:

Bronco94, I don't think people fear BH, but I do think our system worries most district foes. Now, Dayton on the other hand, everybody knew that when Stewart left that it would knock ya'll down a couple of notches. Until the new coach can get ya'll back on track, expect people to lob jabs. One or two things will happen after this year, either you're going to beat your chest or you'll delete you're account from the overload of posts if ya'll fall flat on your face. All of the smack talk, you better hope them boys back it up. lol

I'm not worried about none of the above. And y'all's system is the same system that teams have been running for years. About time, just cost yalls school district more for the change. Congrats on beating the Broncos last year, the first time in years. I don't expect it to happen again for some time. I'm not gonna beat my chest when we do well this year, well I might a little. But we have a good group that will be walking on the field this year, I'm partial to this group for many reasons. This is the group that puts us back on track. Go Broncos 2017, make your own history.

23 days until we get some football action. We travel to Friendswood for a scrimmage. A week and a half before two a days. Gonna see who really wants it, seperate the men from the boys and the strong from the weak. Seen Friendswood went 9-3 last year knocking Laporte out of the playoffs. Gonna be a good one scrimmage or not. Let's go Broncos, getting time to go to work.

20 days to go and we will finally get some football action. Hard work, blood, sweat, and tears, will it be enough to get back to that team, some agree and some disagree, but one thing is for certain, the 2017 Broncos will be playing with a vengeance. As always Go 2017 Broncos.

2 hours ago, Daytonfan9210 said:

Bronco94. You ready for some bronco football. I know I am ready to see what this group of Broncos can do. Gonna be a great year can't wait to see the disappointment on the cougars and the eagles faces. 

Been needing you on here 1992, I'm ready

On 7/29/2017 at 4:59 PM, Daytonfan9210 said:

Bronco94. You ready for some bronco football. I know I am ready to see what this group of Broncos can do. Gonna be a great year can't wait to see the disappointment on the cougars and the eagles faces. 

Yeah. I've forgotten what that looks like too. 

On 7/29/2017 at 4:59 PM, Daytonfan9210 said:

I think the only disappointment you'll see on Crosby and BH's faces will be when week 6 rolls around and the game don't mean anything because Dayton is already out of it. 

Dayton is really struggling to keep up with facilities, they have the slowest growing enrollment in the district which is moving them down the ladder talent-wise and favoritism/nepotism has caused even more issues due to a regression in coaching. With the level of coaching in the district and the amount of individual talent spread throughout I think it's going to be tough sledding again for Dayton. 

18 minutes ago, Cougar14.2 said:

I think the only disappointment you'll see on Crosby and BH's faces will be when week 6 rolls around and the game don't mean anything because Dayton is already out of it. 

Dayton is really struggling to keep up with facilities, they have the slowest growing enrollment in the district which is moving them down the ladder talent-wise and favoritism/nepotism has caused even more issues due to a regression in coaching. With the level of coaching in the district and the amount of individual talent spread throughout I think it's going to be tough sledding again for Dayton. 

Uh, what he said. /\/\/\/\/\

42 minutes ago, Cougar14.2 said:

Developer plans 14,000 new homes in Dayton

By David Taylor, [email protected]

Published 7:53 am, Sunday, December 11, 2016

1 hour ago, jayhawk said:

Developer plans 14,000 new homes in Dayton

By David Taylor, [email protected]

Published 7:53 am, Sunday, December 11, 2016

And how are these 14,000 future homes going to help Dayton THIS YEAR ?  You may not want to hear it but 14.2 is just pointing out facts.  I tend to also agree about the relevance of week 6, might just be playing for "pride" by then. 

1 hour ago, CCRed said:

And how are these 14,000 future homes going to help Dayton THIS YEAR ?  You may not want to hear it but 14.2 is just pointing out facts.  I tend to also agree about the relevance of week 6, might just be playing for "pride" by then. 

I agree with 14.2 - The Broncos have laid an egg the past several years our record and stats prove it. I'll give our new coach a Mulligan for last season but this season he needs to earn his money.My previous post was FYI - help is on the way for Bronco land.

2 hours ago, jayhawk said:

I agree with 14.2 - The Broncos have laid an egg the past several years our record and stats prove it. I'll give our new coach a Mulligan for last season but this season he needs to earn his money.My previous post was FYI - help is on the way for Bronco land.

I didn't say Dayton wasn't growing, I said it's not growing as fast as the surrounding areas they have to compete with which is moving them down the ladder in district talent rankings. We're at the point now where Porter and New Caney are producing 4-star dbs. The game has changed. 

Building a bunch of houses is fine but you better have a bunch of millennials with young children moving in to fill them instead of older people moving out there that just want more property. It's a hard sell for a set of 30-40 year old parents with young kids to pass Crosby, Barbers Hill, Baytown, Atascocita, the newer Sheldon area and even Huffman to come to Dayton which has less to offer and is most likely a tougher commute to work.

Compare that with the rapidly growing tax bases of the schools I just named and you can see why what used to be little 'ole New Caney probably has the nicest stadium in Houston for the moment, it's why BH can overpay to pull away a state championship coach from a cushy job and the reason Crosby's stadium has all the bells and whistles to go with the nicest baseball/softball complex in the state. None of that stuff meant squat 10-15 years ago, but now if you don't have it it matters a lot.   

• 2 weeks later...