2017 DAYTON BRONCOS

Bronco94

Part of being a good parent and a good person is to support your kiddos with all activities no matter if it's sports or debate or honor society or Buisiness professionals of America, so you see I've had my kids go different routes and they were supported by me and my wife. And I too just had a son graduate from college and land a great job with a major gas company. So even though you seem to have hatred towards the Dayton Broncos and other towns other than your own mystery town, we doing ok too. 

I do think the Dayton Broncos will beat fightfaith's team this year. Probably will be a shutout ballgame, with the Broncos having 650 yards total offense, 400 passing 0 ints and 250 on the ground. Defense adds 6 ints and 9 sacks. Poor poor fightfaith didn't know just what to do. See fightfaith anyone can stoop to your level of sarcasm and stupidity. But this topic is titled 2017 Dayton Broncos. Later!!!!

12 minutes ago, L-Train11 said:

People like thrive on attention. Quit giving attention to the absurd comments and the problem will eventually go away. If it doesn't have anything to do with Dayton, or the topic at hand, I would simply ignore it.

Ok L-train I'm sure gonna try. 

27 minutes ago, Bronco94 said:

I do think the Dayton Broncos will beat fightfaith's team this year. Probably will be a shutout ballgame, with the Broncos having 650 yards total offense, 400 passing 0 ints and 250 on the ground. Defense adds 6 ints and 9 sacks. Poor poor fightfaith didn't know just what to do. See fightfaith anyone can stoop to your level of sarcasm and stupidity. But this topic is titled 2017 Dayton Broncos. Later!!!!

Keep dreaming over there Bronco94 quote me if you want to, but Dayton will be 0-2 to start off the season. 

58 minutes ago, L-Train11 said:

So will Dayton beat splendora to make them 1-2, or will they lose again to go 0-3? 

Dayton is gonna start out this season 4-0 and then we will finally play somebody, being New Caney. After that we got the hill, both of those games should be good ones. I'm hoping for different results of course, and with us pulling out the wins. Then we possibly could be 6-0 at this point, then we have porter which we can win this ball game, 7-0, you following me here fightfaith, next we have the Mecca of football, Crosby. Hell (Heck, for fightfaith) yea they're good, but we prepare well for better games, so expect a good one. So by now we could be 8-0, maybe 7-1, but possibly 8-0. Then we have two games left, kingwood park which we had a good one last year away that was real exciting which the Dayton JV won, so by now we could be 9-0, maybe 8-1, but possibly 9-0, and then to finish strong we play Caney creek, and end the season 10-0, possibly 9-1. These could be the results of this 2017 All Mighty Dayton Bronco football team. Jsn 

15 minutes ago, Bronco94 said:

Dayton is gonna start out this season 4-0 and then we will finally play somebody, being New Caney. After that we got the hill, both of those games should be good ones. I'm hoping for different results of course, and with us pulling out the wins. Then we possibly could be 6-0 at this point, then we have porter which we can win this ball game, 7-0, you following me here fightfaith, next we have the Mecca of football, Crosby. Hell yea they're good, but we prepare well for better games, so expect a good one. So by now we could be 8-0, maybe 7-1, but possibly 8-0. Then we have two games left, kingwood park which we had a good one last year away that was real exciting which the Dayton JV won, so by now we could be 9-0, maybe 8-1, but possibly 9-0, and then to finish strong we play Caney creek, and end the season 10-0, possibly 9-1. These could be the results of this 2017 All Mighty Dayton Bronco football team. Jsn 

I thought if you use profanity in this forum you would be removed?

6 minutes ago, Fightfaith said:

What rules have I broken? Please let me no. I didn't do nothing wrong, but you keep people here that uses profanity and your a imposter director.

I'm no admin, but I'm pretty sure thats rule #17 you just broke with that last statement.... since you asked..