2017 DAYTON BRONCOS

Bronco94

56 minutes ago, L-Train11 said:

Sorry for getting off topic, I'll get back on.. no matter what the broncos (or raiders) do this year, at least we know Bronco94 will have pride in where he lives and who he supports.

With that being said, I still think broncos will have a tough fight to get back into the playoffs. Barbers Hill will be much improved from last year I think, and Crosby is crosby. That leaves a fight for the last two spots.

Don't worry, you're good.

As to Dayton, I share your concerns about Dayton making the playoffs.  I think you can pencil in Barbers Hill and Crosby in the Top 2 spots (not sure which I have as the district champ) and New Caney at no. 3.  I have the Broncs in a heck of a fight with Porter and Humble for that final spot.

5 minutes ago, CCRed said:

I know this is a Dayton thread, but what makes people think BH is going to be that good ?  

I know we are gonna be young but I was talking with a lady from the hill who said they lost a lot of seniors as well.

I do know that some games bring out the best in you, for instance, every time the Broncos play Crosby. If you look at how we played the rest of the district, you would've never thought that we would've went into OT with Crosby, but we did. So if we can prepare like that for every game, look out 21-5A. 

7 minutes ago, Who-Knows? said:

I could be wrong but i was thinking they lost 4 of the 5 starting O-line. Could be wrong though. BH that is.

I just remember hashing it out with someone from BH and BHmom I think reminded him of all the seniors they'd loose. I just know it's always interesting in our district and this one here will be no different.

59 minutes ago, Bbfan1988 said:

I was told by someone in Dayton that the orebo kid is no longer playing.  That's going to hurt you guys 

He is still playing and doing well, he played basketball of course, then pitched for the baseball team now back to the grid iron.

9 minutes ago, Bronco94 said:

He is still playing and doing well, he played basketball of course, then pitched for the baseball team now back to the grid iron.

Oh really?  Well if Nail and Orebo can figure it out they are going to give teams fits.  I love the hill, but good football is good football and after watching this group last year they have a chance to be special

14 minutes ago, Bbfan1988 said:

Oh really?  Well if Nail and Orebo can figure it out they are going to give teams fits.  I love the hill, but good football is good football and after watching this group last year they have a chance to be special

Meanwhile neighbors are gathering the tar and feathers, jk. After last year I believe the Broncos are gonna use what works so if them two have chemistry, expect it. We do have a tough district with all the teams improving like they have, even the hill. So good luck to all teams as they prepare for another great competition and I don't think I want to jump to make to many predictions just yet.

5 minutes ago, Bronco94 said:

Meanwhile neighbors are gathering the tar and feathers, jk. After last year I believe the Broncos are gonna use what works so if them two have chemistry, expect it. We do have a tough district with all the teams improving like they have, even the hill. So good luck to all teams as they prepare for another great competition and I don't think I want to jump to make to many predictions just yet.

Well I was at the game last year and watched him and nail connect.  Then I watched him help out on defense.  We didn't expect him to be that aggressive.  

14 minutes ago, Bbfan1988 said:

Well I was at the game last year and watched him and nail connect.  Then I watched him help out on defense.  We didn't expect him to be that aggressive.  

Well thanks for the compliments, I have watched most of this team play together since they were 9&10, so this is a special group to me and a lot of others and after last years varsity finish, we really need this group. 

8 minutes ago, Bronco94 said:

Well thanks for the compliments, I have watched most of this team play together since they were 9&10, so this is a special group to me and a lot of others and after last years varsity finish, we really need this group. 

Our district is tough.  I love high school football.  Good luck on the season.  Except when you play the hill

6 hours ago, WOSgrad said:

Hold on, you pitch a fit when someone asked you to name which school you support yet to think you are entitled to such specific information as to who if anyone he is related to on a football team?

Son, I don't think so.

Son? I understand your the little illustrator here, but it's not the 1980's and to my knowledge weren't related.

6 minutes ago, Fightfaith said:

Son? I understand your the little illustrator here, but it's not the 1980's and to my knowledge weren't related.

Answer this, do you have a child in athletics or are you just on here to stir the pot in everyone else's business. 

8 minutes ago, Bronco94 said:

Answer this, do you have a child in athletics or are you just on here to stir the pot in everyone else's business. 

Yes my kids graduated three years ago. I also didn't pressure my kids into anything. They are in college now and about to have great careers. I never put in there face that they had to make to professional ranks.

8 minutes ago, Fightfaith said:

Yes my kids graduated three years ago. I also didn't pressure my kids into anything. They are in college now and about to have great careers. I never put in there face that they had to make to professional ranks.

And your insinuating that I possibly have pressured mine or maybe most posters on here do or have pressured their kids. Lmfao ( the f is for freaking)