2017 DAYTON BRONCOS

Bronco94

16 minutes ago, Fightfaith said:

Are you one of those local parents who think they know it all? Or a booster club member?

Does it matter?  I don't think anyone who has weighed in on this thread can be classified as an "expert."

He thinks the Broncos will improve....you disagree....we all got that.

8 hours ago, Fightfaith said:

Are you one of those local parents who think they know it all? Or a booster club member?

I'm one of those parents who supports his kids. As I've said for years, whatever team my kid is on will be supported by me rather it's an athletic team or academic team. Some people can't handle that. But this is a good Bronco team. 

1 hour ago, Bronco94 said:

I'm one of those parents who supports his kids. As I've said for years, whatever team my kid is on will be supported by me rather it's an athletic team or academic team. Some people can't handle that. But this is a good Bronco team. 

There is support and being over the top. Which one are you?

53 minutes ago, Fightfaith said:

That's irrelevant. Let the teachers and coaches do there job. Get another hobby.

Actually where your from is very relevant.. you sit here and go on and on about how horrible Dayton was last year and how it will continue this year, but yet your hiding behind an anonymous screen name. At least when someone like me chimes in on the subject then Bronco94 can reply with a witty "what has lumberton done these past few years?"

in other words, if you can't take it don't dish it man. 

4 minutes ago, L-Train11 said:

Actually where your from is very relevant.. you sit here and go on and on about how horrible Dayton was last year and how it will continue this year, but yet your hiding behind an anonymous screen name. At least when someone like me chimes in on the subject then Bronco94 can reply with a witty "what has lumberton done these past few years?"

in other words, if you can't take it don't dish it man. 

Oh now both of you are tag teaming me up. Remember Lumberton will be a the bottom of the barrel as well. Don't worry about where I'm from this is a forum and it doesn't say that you have to disclose your residence nor name. Get a life you too. I won't be surprised if Lumberton goes 0-10 

Sorry for getting off topic, I'll get back on.. no matter what the broncos (or raiders) do this year, at least we know Bronco94 will have pride in where he lives and who he supports.

With that being said, I still think broncos will have a tough fight to get back into the playoffs. Barbers Hill will be much improved from last year I think, and Crosby is crosby. That leaves a fight for the last two spots.

24 minutes ago, L-Train11 said:

Sorry for getting off topic, I'll get back on.. no matter what the broncos (or raiders) do this year, at least we know Bronco94 will have pride in where he lives and who he supports.

With that being said, I still think broncos will have a tough fight to get back into the playoffs. Barbers Hill will be much improved from last year I think, and Crosby is crosby. That leaves a fight for the last two spots.

Meanwhile back in Dayton, our boys are hard at it for their second day of summer workouts, volunteery of course. Gotta get there. And thanks L-train11, I am a strong supporter of our Bronco program. I bleed purple. We can be the under-dogs every game, and I still will go down fighting.