2017 DAYTON BRONCOS

Bronco94

Dayton Broncos looking the best they've looked for sometime. Great time to be a Bronco and good  things happening in Bronco land. A high powered offense with a much improved defense has many excited for the upcoming season. Although I'm starting this thread for us Bronco fans to chat about our upcoming season, I know it will bring some attention, so come on with it. We on a mission in Dayton Texas. 

1 hour ago, Bill Dauterive said:

Don't forget the 7 on 7 team............oh, yeah.........and last years JV team.

Those JV editions are gonna be the reason we do what we do the next couple years. I hate to get back on here and say I told you so but, no I take that back, I'll enjoy doing it.

1 hour ago, L-Train11 said:

If your varsity team couldn't be successful, what makes you think that JV players are going to come up at the varsity level and make that big of a difference?

I have seen improvement at several key positions and I like it. Time will tell but the Broncos will be a different team than last year, we will be young but we will be more complete. I expect to see some Broncos lead district in several key areas, but that's just me talking. 

27 minutes ago, Bronco94 said:

I have seen improvement at several key positions and I like it. Time will tell but the Broncos will be a different team than last year, we will be young but we will be more complete. I expect to see some Broncos lead district in several key areas, but that's just me talking. 

Well I'm sure last year could have just been a really down season. Usually when a team such as Dayton with so much success has a really bad year they tend to bounce back eventually.

24 minutes ago, L-Train11 said:

Well I'm sure last year could have just been a really down season. Usually when a team such as Dayton with so much success has a really bad year they tend to bounce back eventually.

Well thank- you, honestly a 4-6 season is an unpleasant feeling, I didn't like it, not use to it and don't see another one for some time. Some people may not agree but after September 2, when the season kicks off, I believe we will start accomplishing what this group of kids want to do, and that is to be a top of the district caliber team, and with the offensive force coming in and an improved defense, I believe we will do just that.

On 5/27/2017 at 10:16 PM, Bronco94 said:

Dayton Broncos looking the best they've looked for sometime. Great time to be a Bronco and good  things happening in Bronco land. A high powered offense with a much improved defense has many excited for the upcoming season. Although I'm starting this thread for us Bronco fans to chat about our upcoming season, I know it will bring some attention, so come on with it. We on a mission in Dayton Texas. 

33-21 Splendora

51 minutes ago, Fightfaith said:

33-21 Splendora

I do like your name Fightfaith on here but that's all I got to say about that, but this is gonna be a turnaround team from last year. We come to splendora this year and September 15 can't get here soon enough. We may let y'all score this year but I think it'll be no more than 14, and we will put up 42 with ease. So that's my prediction, Broncos 42- Wildcats 14. These young men that'll make up the Broncos of 2017, will make a statement this year, but they don't need me to do it on here, they'll do it on the field. But yes all us Broncos remember going 4-6 and I can assure you, that there will not be a repeat for some time. We improve this year at all positions on the field, from QB to RB to WR. And our defense is looking better too, with more skilled players in key spots. Oh we had some good players last year, I'm not saying that at all, but as a team, we will accomplish more this year and will take care of business Bronco Style.

40 minutes ago, Bronco94 said:

I do like your name Fightfaith on here but that's all I got to say about that, but this is gonna be a turnaround team from last year. We come to splendora this year and September 15 can't get here soon enough. We may let y'all score this year but I think it'll be no more than 14, and we will put up 42 with ease. So that's my prediction, Broncos 42- Wildcats 14. These young men that'll make up the Broncos of 2017, will make a statement this year, but they don't need me to do it on here, they'll do it on the field. But yes all us Broncos remember going 4-6 and I can assure you, that there will not be a repeat for some time. We improve this year at all positions on the field, from QB to RB to WR. And our defense is looking better too, with more skilled players in key spots. Oh we had some good players last year, I'm not saying that at all, but as a team, we will accomplish more this year and will take care of business Bronco Style.

That runningback from Splendora is still running at Bronco Stadium. The Bronco defense still can't get a 3 and out!

Yep 2016 season is being considered a regrouping season, a rust abatement, over with, done with, now on to 2017. New and improved, better skilled, and gonna make a statement come 9-2, we play splendora on the 15 so after that game we will be 3-0 on the season and y'all maybe 1-3 at that point if not 0-3. But y'all don't really play anybody the first two games so who knows, I mean Tarkington, Dyer, at least Dayton Schedules tough playoff opponents to start off with, so keep on talking, I got plenty comebacks. As always, Go Broncos!!!!!

49 minutes ago, Bronco94 said:

Yep 2016 season is being considered a regrouping season, a rust abatement, over with, done with, now on to 2017. New and improved, better skilled, and gonna make a statement come 9-2, we play splendora on the 15 so after that game we will be 3-0 on the season and y'all maybe 1-3 at that point if not 0-3. But y'all don't really play anybody the first two games so who knows, I mean Tarkington, Dyer, at least Dayton Schedules tough playoff opponents to start off with, so keep on talking, I got plenty comebacks. As always, Go Broncos!!!!!

What makes you think I'm from Splendora? Remember Channelview, Crosby, Big thrashing by Barbers Hill and New Caney defeated the purple ponies as well. I don't believe Dayton has an answer for Tom Westerberg and Barbers Hill yet alone can beat Crosby. I'll be surprised if Dayton will be .500 on the year, which means 5-5 y'all lmao. 

6 minutes ago, Fightfaith said:

What makes you think I'm from Splendora? Remember Channelview, Crosby, Big thrashing by Barbers Hill and New Caney defeated the purple ponies as well. I don't believe Dayton has an answer for Tom Westerberg and Barbers Hill yet alone can beat Crosby. I'll be surprised if Dayton will be .500 on the year, which means 5-5 y'all lmao. 

The reason I figured you were from splendora is the fact you said 33-21 splendora. If you were in fact from somewhere else you probably would have listed those scores. But you don't have to repeat the 2016 season to me, I lived it. I'm enjoying the 2017 Broncos, that's what I'm saying, but go back to my first post when I started this thread, I said there would be haters like you, and I welcome it.

3 hours ago, Bronco94 said:

The reason I figured you were from splendora is the fact you said 33-21 splendora. If you were in fact from somewhere else you probably would have listed those scores. But you don't have to repeat the 2016 season to me, I lived it. I'm enjoying the 2017 Broncos, that's what I'm saying, but go back to my first post when I started this thread, I said there would be haters like you, and I welcome it.

How can you enjoy the 2017 season and it hasn't even started yet? 

3 hours ago, Bronco94 said:

48 minutes ago, Fightfaith said:

29-22 Channelview 

48-26 NC

42-21 BH 

44-42 NC Porter 

41-34 Crosby

Should of kept you know who. Sorry he is in East Texas.

1 hour ago, Fightfaith said:

Well I'll be nice, I believe I stated that I was enjoying the 2017 Broncos, and as far as previous coach's goes I have no control over but I do feel certain coach's will run a program in the ground and I know we went from less than 30 wanting to play football to double that now with the coaching staff we have now. I like what we have going in Dayton. And I feel that we are gonna run the ball down our opponents throats and when the RB needs a drink of water we are gonna kill the opponent with an awesome air attack, that's what I believe.

15 minutes ago, Bronco94 said:

Well I'll be nice, I believe I stated that I was enjoying the 2017 Broncos, and as far as previous coach's goes I have no control over but I do feel certain coach's will run a program in the ground and I know we went from less than 30 wanting to play football to double that now with the coaching staff we have now. I like what we have going in Dayton. And I feel that we are gonna run the ball down our opponents throats and when the RB needs a drink of water we are gonna kill the opponent with an awesome air attack, that's what I believe.

Keep dreaming buddy. This is so hilarious. Like I said how can you enjoy the 2017 Broncos when they haven't played anyone yet? Plead your case with more detail, I'm guessing you think just because, Dayton wins some 7 on 7 games against some weaker opponents that they will win the district? Or make the playoffs?

7 minutes ago, Fightfaith said:

Keep dreaming buddy. This is so hilarious. Like I said how can you enjoy the 2017 Broncos when they haven't played anyone yet? Plead your case with more detail, I'm guessing you think just because, Dayton wins some 7 on 7 games against some weaker opponents that they will win the district? Or make the playoffs?

Your right about one thing the 2017 season hasn't started, but you evidently don't know the Broncos. We might have been down last year busy most know we won't stay down for long.

1 hour ago, Fightfaith said:
1 hour ago, Bronco94 said:

In the district that Dayton is in there is no chance for the playoffs. Maybe in the next realignment in 2018, Dayton will have a chance in a not so competitive 5A Division II district. You do know that right?

Shouldn't this be plagiarism, everyone knows this idiot said negative things about the Dayton Broncos, not me. Dayton has been a force in whatever district we have been in and we are back to that caliber.