Where Are You on the Political Spectrum ?

Hagar

5 minutes ago, baddog said:

Right 1.83

Authoritarian 4.8

What does this mean?

Some of those questions were vague.

So vague.  They want you to answer a question on a topic that should have 10 sub parts.  Some I had to answer neutral because I couldn't pick based on the way they asked. 

26 minutes ago, TxHoops said:

So vague.  They want you to answer a question on a topic that should have 10 sub parts.  Some I had to answer neutral because I couldn't pick based on the way they asked. 

That's what I did.

What does my score indicate?

On several questions I could have answered..... Well, it all depends.

6 minutes ago, 5GallonBucket said:

Too many questions that I had to go neutral on.

Wow....didn't see that coming

.031 Left  4.09 Authoritarian

That is why on the bottem of each question one could rate how strongly they felt about thier answer, and yes they are broad questions. 

1 hour ago, 5GallonBucket said:

lol    I am over......   .031 and that's as far over as im going.  I believe I answered one question that goes left and thats what pushed me over and all the neutrals didn't help.

Don't be ashamed.  Be loud and proud!

6 hours ago, TxHoops said:

C'mon over 5 gallon!  I always enjoy you on the basketball board.  Now I know why lol

Heavens Hoops, I'm appalled.  Never thought you'd be one to take advantage of a guy who had just experienced a traumatic event.  I to have enjoyed 5 gallons conservative post, on the political board.  Surely you must realize how distraught he must be with a score like that.  Tis a time when when this gentleman needs support, not ill conceived post welcoming him to the "dark side".   As the famous 18 century philosopher, Archbishop Patrick Henry said, and I quote, "Give me conservatism, or give me death" (don't bother with Goggle.  This a little known quote I found while getting my Doctorate of America History at the University of Bangkok in Thailand).