Where Are You on the Political Spectrum ?

Hagar

2 minutes ago, texanabroad said:

I am right 5.42 and Libertarian .89. 

I'm guessing my change on marijuana made me look like a flaming liberal.  Never used it, and been vehemently against it all my life.  About a year ago, it finally got in my thick head we can't stop it, and it appears to be no worse than alcohol.  Less folks in jail.  Less Police time wasted.  Less money for the Cartels.  More State & Fed tax income.  I said Uncle.  

4 minutes ago, 1989NDN said:

Left 0.85

Libertarian 0.67

Interesting Quiz, thanks for sharing.

Thank you for sharing your score.  Up until your post, I was the biggest liberal :) 

And yes, it is interesting.  

Right 6.21, Libertarian 5.16

I hate taking these type of quizzes because the questions are so subjective and open-ended it is impossible to garner any type of accurate, or even slightly accurate score. But I love taking these type of quizzes because they are fun, even though I laugh and cringe simultaneously at the nature and wording on the questions.

7 minutes ago, Englebert said:

Right 6.21, Libertarian 5.16

I hate taking these type of quizzes because the questions are so subjective and open-ended it is impossible to garner any type of accurate, or even slightly accurate score. But I love taking these type of quizzes because they are fun, even though I laugh and cringe simultaneously at the nature and wording on the questions.

Reb and I were just talking about just this.  Although many of our answers differed, we agree on this exactly.  Too open-ended with not enough specificity to even properly gauge one's view.  Some I almost couldn't even answer.  But they are fun :)

4 minutes ago, jv_coach said:

I are a right social authoritarian.
Right: 6.81, Authoritarian: 3.6

Good grief, I'm embarrassed.  I need to get a moderator to delete my score.  Heaven forbid my kids or grandkids find out how conservative I ain't.  

5 minutes ago, REBgp said:

Good grief, I'm embarrassed.  I need to get a moderator to delete my score.  Heaven forbid my kids or grandkids find out how conservative I ain't.  

We probably have different opinions on unions and potheads. lol

Politically I almost became a libertarian and religiously I almost became a 5 point Calvanist both are good ways to think, but I could not agree with all of thier doctorines.  Hear is an example government should get out of the morality business. Agree or disagree every law that is made has to deal with morality. 

here is another test like that ask if we think like the Bible teaches. 

This is the hidden content, please

18 minutes ago, stevenash said:

:)  Right 5.64   libertarian 0.09

Surely you're not going to let him get away with slander?  Just posting your score isn't enough.  Besides, he's left of Karl Marxs, and makes fun of Aggies.  

Then again, he is pretty good at verbal fisticuffs lol.

22 minutes ago, REBgp said:

Surely you're not going to let him get away with slander?  Just posting your score isn't enough.  Besides, he's left of Karl Marxs, and makes fun of Aggies.  

Then again, he is pretty good at verbal fisticuffs lol.

I am trying to remain "above the fray".  One could possibly say I am implementing the strategy of my heroine, Michelle Obama, by these famous words and subsequent execution:  " when they go low, we go high". ( I must admit my extreme disappointment that my name was EVER mentioned in the same sentence as either Bruce or Caitlyn.)

15 minutes ago, stevenash said:

I am trying to remain "above the fray".  One could possibly say I am implementing the strategy of my heroine, Michelle Obama, by these famous words and subsequent execution:  " when they go low, we go high". ( I must admit my extreme disappointment that my name was EVER mentioned in the same sentence as either Bruce or Caitlyn.)

You laughed and you know it!

36 minutes ago, TxHoops said:

You laughed and you know it!

Outta likes, but I liked that.  Bet he was just a grinning.

If anyone wants class - find it at stevenash   (Kinda sounds like an old commercial, If anyone can, Wickersham can).