Murder of Seth Rich - Dims are Nervous

Hagar

6 hours ago, Reagan said:

So -- again -- who shot the DNC staffer 3 times in the back??

If it was a so called botched robbery, what was botched? If the planned robbery was to shoot the guy in the back and kill him for easy pickings, how much better could it have been?  This was not a robbery or even just an everyday murder. It has all the ear markings of a HIT! Who among us is stupid enough to believe otherwise?

3 minutes ago, baddog said:

If it was a so called botched robbery, what was botched? If the planned robbery was to shoot the guy in the back and kill him for easy pickings, how much better could it have been?  This was not a robbery or even just an everyday murder. It has all the ear markings of a HIT! Who among us is stupid enough to believe otherwise?

New tobie, Big girl, westend, to name a few

On 5/23/2017 at 0:37 PM, nappyroots said:

I would be embossed if anyone in my family acted like the current president. My kids would have gotten an are whipping.

In your politically correct environment, you could be arrested for striking your kids. Do we make an exception for you?

If your wife had the goods on Trump and could get him impeached with her testimony, and she was murdered the day before she was to testify, should we all just say that people get murdered everyday and it was probably a botched robbery? Yeah right, that's what you would think!

2 hours ago, westend1 said:

Ha ha.  You guys crack me up.  You really believe this stuff.

Ha ha. You crack me up. You care more about Trump bumping into someone than the hitman style murder of a man about to spill the goods on your precious Hillary. You should sleep well at night. 

Also, your ha ha answer, all you can muster to disclaim anything I just said, tells me everything I need to know.

1 hour ago, baddog said:

Ha ha. You crack me up. You care more about Trump bumping into someone than the hitman style murder of a man about to spill the goods on your precious Hillary. You should sleep well at night. 

Also, your ha ha answer, all you can muster to disclaim anything I just said, tells me everything I need to know.

Or more than the teenage girls that were killed by a scum terrorist in Manchester!

I don't have time to go back and read the whole thread to see if anyone already talked about it but has anyone posted about Seth Rich's parents asking the conservative media to stop exploiting and politicizing their son's death? Hannity already had to stop talking about it after advertisers wanted to pull sponsorship due to the baseless claims. Crazy how y'all will talk for days on end about this conspiracy but give no credence to the conspiracy that has multiple subpoenas tied to the White House. I bet y'all believe "a small group of people" actually know what covfefe means too huh?

I don't put much faith in the opinion of a blonde in a an Old Navy shirt like a lot of you conservative do because I think you should be able to disseminate information from memory if you've really done the research. That being said, here is what Seth Rich's parents wrote in WAPO:  

Still, conservative news outlets and commentators continue, day after painful day, to peddle discredited conspiracy theories that Seth was killed after having provided WikiLeaks with emails from the DNC. Those theories, which some reporters have since retracted, are baseless, and they are unspeakably cruel.

We know that Seth’s personal email and his personal computer were both inspected by detectives early in the investigation and that the inspection revealed no evidence of any communications with anyone at WikiLeaks or anyone associated with WikiLeaks. Nor did that inspection reveal any evidence that Seth had leaked DNC emails to WikiLeaks or to anyone else.

5 minutes ago, Cougar14.2 said:

I don't have time to go back and read the whole thread to see if anyone already talked about it but has anyone posted about Seth Rich's parents asking the conservative media to stop exploiting and politicizing their son's death? Hannity already had to stop talking about it after advertisers wanted to pull sponsorship due to the baseless claims. Crazy how y'all will talk for days on end about this conspiracy but give no credence to the conspiracy that has multiple subpoenas tied to the White House. I bet y'all believe "a small group of people" actually know what covfefe means too huh?

I don't put much faith in the opinion of a blonde in a an Old Navy shirt like a lot of you conservative do because I think you should be able to disseminate information from memory if you've really done the research. That being said, here is what Seth Rich's parents wrote in WAPO:  

Still, conservative news outlets and commentators continue, day after painful day, to peddle discredited conspiracy theories that Seth was killed after having provided WikiLeaks with emails from the DNC. Those theories, which some reporters have since retracted, are baseless, and they are unspeakably cruel.

We know that Seth’s personal email and his personal computer were both inspected by detectives early in the investigation and that the inspection revealed no evidence of any communications with anyone at WikiLeaks or anyone associated with WikiLeaks. Nor did that inspection reveal any evidence that Seth had leaked DNC emails to WikiLeaks or to anyone else.

Ah, on to the Russians! We must find some way to keep this going, right?

9 minutes ago, baddog said:

Ah, on to the Russians! We must find some way to keep this going, right?

Hey, we spent four years and over $20million on Benghazi to investigate a diplomat who ignored the state department and three bodyguards getting killed . . . and didn't find anything except and email server we spent the last two years investigating. If Obama had been accused of what Drumph's administration currently is there would be more memes of him hanging from nooses than there already were. Rep-tards are normalizing the attempted destabilization of the American democracy just so they don't look even more like idiots than they already do for electing him in the first place.

Ah, there is that operative word....accused. Remember the tarmac meeting between Bill Clinton and Loretta Lynch? Isn't that all I need to say? Hard to have a full investigation when the AG and the FBI head are on the payroll. Then, waking up dead has a hampering effect. But you will never admit to that. You are not after the truth. You are just in lock step at any cost.