Murder of Seth Rich - Dims are Nervous

Hagar

3 hours ago, baddog said:

I said this was going to get interesting on another thread. Get them all, especially the big fish.

I agree.  When this happened I suspected he leaked the emails.  They said several Dems are nervous.  Wonder if that includes the Clintons?

1 hour ago, stevenash said:

Come on guys, this is not nearly as serious as 13 year old locker room talk

I was watching a summer league game this afternoon (Evadale vs Orangefield), and the guy sitting beside me might agree with you :) 

11 hours ago, REBgp said:

I agree.  When this happened I suspected he leaked the emails.  They said several Dems are nervous.  Wonder if that includes the Clintons?

The Clintons are not worried, they know their buddy Trump has their back. Look at the great man of honesty, Mr Flynn now wants to plead the fifth.

1 hour ago, nappyroots said:

The Clintons are not worried, they know their buddy Trump has their back. Look at the great man of honesty, Mr Flynn now wants to plead the fifth.

Please nappy, don't try to equate something relatively mundane, with murder(s).  Have you ever seen a list of the people associated with the Clintons who have died of mysterious causes?  I'll bet no.  Why?  Because you don't want to know.  Perhaps Vince Foster did commit suicide.  Perhaps the man who was going to testify against Hillary the next day, did drop a barbell on his neck and choke to death.  Perhaps Seth Rich was just shot in the back and killed, just as the Wikileaks emails were going to surface.  Those 3 deaths alone are enough to raise questions in any free thinking person.

2 minutes ago, nappyroots said:

I never talked like that in the locker room or no where else. That's for people that can't get the real thing. Grab um eventually was able to start buying his .

I have been in many locker rooms and have heard that kind of talk spewed by hundreds of people many many times.

3 minutes ago, nappyroots said:

I never talked like that in the locker room or no where else. That's for people that can't get the real thing. Grab um eventually was able to start buying.

Your hero Bill Clinton has been accused by multiple people of actually doing the thing Trump only talked about, but you show no outrage about that little tidbit of truth. 

8 minutes ago, nappyroots said:

I would be embossed if anyone in my family acted like the current president. My kids would have gotten an are whipping.

How would you feel if they acted like Obama...never admitting failure and always blaming others for his failures? If I had to pick between the two, I would take the crude non-PC talk over blaming others any day.

6 minutes ago, Reagan said:

So, let me understand something:  If Rich was the source of the leaks, then this proves there was not collusion between trump and Russia?

It will prove that the Russians didn't influence the election.  It will indicate the probability that Rich was killed, or his death contracted out, by someone associated with the DNC.  Should get the Rich investigation reopened, with the FBI involved.  

As for as the collusion between Trump and Russia, I doubt this will stop the Dems from pursuing it.  It's currently the only teat at which the Dems have to feed (distract, deflect, mis-direct).

3 hours ago, 77 said:

Dims have nothing to worry about the crooks in DC stick together!

And so does the liberal media.  For those of you that may not be aware, I think Murdocks two sons are taking over the reins, and both are liberals.  Thus Fox's ratings have dropped.  Here's a possible example, as they retract the Seth Rich story.

This is the hidden content, please

9 hours ago, Englebert said:

Your hero Bill Clinton has been accused by multiple people of actually doing the thing Trump only talked about, but you show no outrage about that little tidbit of truth. 

He seems to conveniently avoid this point.

clinton was/is the creep of all creeps...has to really knaw on dems.