Saveat Out at Ozen.

8 minutes ago, AggiesAreWe said:

My source (came from the man himself) said it was multiple parents.

Well dang... I guess there are some parents that acted like blind sheep.  Just followed suit and piggybacked off of what that one parent stated.  Funny, I thought he was well liked in the community.  I guess you can't please them all.  Imo, this was a bad move.  Basketball was one thing I do know for a fact that Ozen was serious about.  And now even that is in jeopardy....

12 hours ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Well dang... I guess there are some parents that acted like blind sheep.  Just followed suit and piggybacked off of what that one parent stated.  Funny, I thought he was well liked in the community.  I guess you can't please them all.  Imo, this was a bad move.  Basketball was one thing I do know for a fact that Ozen was serious about.  And now even that is in jeopardy....

I like Saveat but i believe it will be in good hands with Thomas and he is serious and dedicated to Ozen Basketball.

16 hours ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

First of all your dead wrong Soulja  That situation isn't what cause him to be removed . I will not go into because that is his business. Don't paint the actions of 2 or 3 as all. And you say the program is in jeopardy man stop you were the same guy when your son was there saying you loved the energy Coach Thomas brought. The program will be fine as long as these kids don't feed into the negativity of some. The kids obviously don't have a problem with it so why should you. Funny though everyone has to start a job with NO EXPERIENCE,doctors ,lawyers,plant workers, teachers and yes even COACHES Soulja. And FYI parents at West Brook were mad at Coach Boutte and Central fans & some parents complained about Coach Paul and he still was successful. End of the day you can have an opinion Soulja but don't make it seem like what you say is a fact . Stay in your lane and drive the speed limit . 

2 hours ago, BlkMamba24 said:

First of all your dead wrong Soulja  That situation isn't what cause him to be removed . I will not go into because that is his business. Don't paint the actions of 2 or 3 as all. And you say the program is in jeopardy man stop you were the same guy when your son was there saying you loved the energy Coach Thomas brought. The program will be fine as long as these kids don't feed into the negativity of some. The kids obviously don't have a problem with it so why should you. Funny though everyone has to start a job with NO EXPERIENCE,doctors ,lawyers,plant workers, teachers and yes even COACHES Soulja. And FYI parents at West Brook were mad at Coach Boutte and Central fans & some parents complained about Coach Paul and he still was successful. End of the day you can have an opinion Soulja but don't make it seem like what you say is a fact . Stay in your lane and drive the speed limit . 

Why we're parents mad at Coach Boutte and Coach Paul?

8 hours ago, BlkMamba24 said:

I think you have my comments wrong.  I'm not saying that Coach T can't do it, you just have a coach will great big game experience that you'll be losing.  Saveat was a pretty good coach, and a man will all this experience...  The man has just coached in the state title game a few years ago.  Yes won the Cypress tourney against ALL 6a teams.  His coaching scheme has even knocked off a great Central team staring Toe Toe, Nigal, and TJ.  This is what I mean with in jeopardy.  I just hope that a bad season doesn't ensue because you know how the basketball talent (middle school) makes their decision on where to go.

And yes, I love the energy at Ozen, that's shuck tell everyone that if you're interested in playing basketball in Beaumont, THAT'S the place to be.  Even told my Son that, and he seen for himself...

Starting somewhere is cool, I just hope he can just slide in and keep that same competitive level that is the staple of Ozen basketball.

I can promise you, I wasn't sneak dissing, I'm not like that...  Unless it's the week they're playing Central.  Lol

And I'm always driving the speed limit but I love to switch lanes...  *wink*

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...