Remember when Obama bowed like a coward......

jv_coach

14 hours ago, stevenash said:

Yes, but Obama was on that highly productive apology tour while Trump was stupidly trying to improve relations.

Trump is only trying to set the Trump family up for more money. Ivan went with him to Saudi to get her 100M donated to her fund, but her hypocrite dad complained when the Clinton foundation did the same. Biggest group of crooks and cons in history!

5 minutes ago, nappyroots said:

Trump is only trying to set the Trump family up for more money. Ivan went with him to Saudi to get her 100M donated to her fund, but her hypocrite dad complained when the Clinton foundation did the same. Biggest group of crooks and cons in history!

And you want to increase the size and scale of the crook's playground. Bigger government just leads to more crooks stealing more money, and yet you mysteriously want to accommodate the thefts by voting for this cradle to grave entitlement of the elitists. So why do you complain when this is exactly what you voted for?

4 minutes ago, Englebert said:

And you want to increase the size and scale of the crook's playground. Bigger government just leads to more crooks stealing more money, and yet you mysteriously want to accommodate the thefts by voting for this cradle to grave entitlement of the elitists. So why do you complain when this is exactly what you voted for?

Republican leaders are still complaining about the con man you guys put in office.

2 minutes ago, nappyroots said:

Republican leaders are still complaining about the con man you guys put in office.

Name one of the Republicans complaining that would have preferred Hillary as president...or Obama. I bet you can't.

Republicans are not sheeple that march in lock-step with the party leaders. Thanks for pointing out the fact that Republicans can think for themselves.

2 minutes ago, Englebert said:

Name one of the Republicans complaining that would have preferred Hillary as president...or Obama. I bet you can't.

Republicans are not sheeple that march in lock-step with the party leaders. Thanks for pointing out the fact that Republicans can think for themselves.

I didn't say they preferred Hillary, just didn't want grab um by the ........The great Bush family didn't want grab um . bring back the good ole days of George Bush. Trump, his money can go back to New York. 

3 minutes ago, nappyroots said:

I didn't say they preferred Hillary, just didn't want grab um by the ........The great Bush family didn't want grab um . bring back the good ole days of George Bush. Trump, his money can go back to New York. 

I have a sneaking suspicion that, in reality, you havent the foggiest idea of what any Republican leader wanted.

9 minutes ago, six burg said:

You guys sound gay arguing over other men! You and nappy, hell throw in that Englebert guy also!

But yet you join right in like the good little sheeple you are. And you might want to learn to walk on egg shells like the rest of us, else you will be ostracized from the all inclusive group.

Even though I started a thread on this topic named Trump Didn't Bow, I will make a comment here. The leader of the free world bows to no one. Trump fulfilled that in it's entirety.

The port of Beaumont will be thriving, shipping all of this military equipment. It already ranks as top port for these type of shipments. I work by the tracks going through downtown and salute as the tanks go by. Lmao.

2 hours ago, nappyroots said:

Funny how you can say that now, when Bush was considered the evil that plagued Obama's failed presidency. You are so insightful. Bush didn't bow either. Lmao.

On ‎5‎/‎21‎/‎2017 at 4:51 PM, jv_coach said:

This is the hidden content, please

Remember when the coward currently in the White House said you can't fight Islamic terrorism if you can't say the phrase, or when he degraded Hillary Clinton for touching the "orb". Not only did he touch the orb, he punked out on using the phrase for the same reason Obama strategically didn't AND to stoop even lower he let the Saudi king tell him which hand to drink with. He didn't even have the balls to tell the Muslim king "I drink with whatever hand I please". I guess when have a president so incompetent stupid he doesn't know Israel is in the Middle East, this is what you should expect.    

11 minutes ago, Cougar14.2 said:

Remember when the coward currently in the White House said you can't fight Islamic terrorism if you can't say the phrase, or when he degraded Hillary Clinton for touching the "orb". Not only did he touch the orb, he punked out on using the phrase for the same reason Obama strategically didn't AND to stoop even lower he let the Saudi king tell him which hand to drink with. He didn't even have the balls to tell the Muslim king "I drink with whatever hand I please". I guess when have a president so incompetent stupid he doesn't know Israel is in the Middle East, this is what you should expect.    

Or one that campaigned in 57-58 states, as one past potus claimed to do.

8 minutes ago, baddog said:

He has balls enough Not to Apologize for anything. Tea serving etiquette is not the same as the leader of the free world bowing to anyone. Trump got a helluva reception from the Saudis. I still trust none of them, but I'll take their money.

Heck yeah he got a hell of a reception from the Saudis. He sold them $110billion dollars worth of military equipment with no stipulations. Obama was more customary, he also saw the Saudis for what they were which is an exporter of terror. Eight years before Obama took office 11 Saudi hijackers flew planes into the World Trade Centers and the Pentagon, among other places. They know the president is a pure idiot and can be led to believe almost anything. That's the reason Netanyahu says the "Intelligence relationship has never been better" even after this dumbarse, upprodded, stops after being on the way out at a press conference says "I want you to know I never mentioned Israel to the Russians".  WTF?

Lol, tea serving etiquette? He got punked by a Muslim king and told to switch hands when you drink my tea. I consider that way worse than the customary bowing in the Middle East or Japan, or not touching the Queen in England.