Trump Didn't Bow

baddog

To the Saudi King like Obama did. He shook his hand like a man, not a coward.

To all the people who think Trump hates Muslims, aren't the Saudis Muslim? Lmao. For me, I trust none of those dogs, especially the Saudis. This is one of those things where you have a common enemy. We can take some of that $110 billion and increase our military might.

On a side note, whatever happened to Reagan's star wars program? 

20 minutes ago, baddog said:

To all the people who think Trump hates Muslims, aren't the Saudis Muslim? Lmao. For me, I trust none of those dogs, especially the Saudis. This is one of those things where you have a common enemy. We can take some of that $110 billion and increase our military might.

to bad he was on his knees when he shook hands

33 minutes ago, baddog said:

This is the hidden content, please

What a man!

2 hours ago, new tobie said:

you know Im talking about grab um. 

Evidently you've never been in a locker room, or in a vehicle loaded with men talking bravado.  A statement such as Trump said could be consider rather tame.  Why it keeps coming up is a mystery to me.  You should've been more concerned with Hillary lying about why Bengazi happened.  Med died.  That's infinitely worse than a man in a private conversation saying something about grabbing a woman by any part of her anatomy.  Men died, but not one peep out of you.  Doesn't that bother you?

The moral outrage of the left about Trump is really sad. 

Have you ever heard of Kevin Jennings the guy Obama wanted to make education czar who thought highly of NAMBLA. That is some morals righ cher do sure. 

Not as sad as the homo-sexual music minister and "friend" of Obamas as his so called church that died when he wanted Obama to come out of the closet. He did appoint a lesbian to the SCOTUS. 

Nobody on the left worried about morals when rappers who actively promote misogyny in their lyrics say the same thing  ,or a comedian. When it is all said and done I realize it is a black thing and I will never understand how that is justified in thier community but one day I might. I am trying though