No.  

Because nobody cares about basketball. 

Just like nobody cares about golf.

Or tennis. 

Or the fishing team. 

"Oh, wait! A kid from Buna grew the state champion sow!"

No one cares

Really?

As far as this site goes, check the number of posts in basketball forum vs. baseball forum.

Also, more people attend basketball games than baseball, locally and state wide.

Nobody = you

A bc parent just told me yesterday that the school funded a ton of money towards the band and it was a considerable more amount the towards yalls athletics so are you saying yall only care about the band and not much at all about the athletic department 

3 minutes ago, AggiesAreWe said:

Really?

As far as this site goes, check the number of posts in basketball forum vs. baseball forum.

Also, more people attend basketball games than baseball, locally and state wide.

Nobody = you

Nobody from 22-4a is posting on the basketball boards except Silsbee fans. 

It's okay, bro. Y'all emphasize basketball. You don't see us or LCM waving plaques we've won at band competitions in your face. 

And for what it's worth, more people attend band performances on Friday nights than basketball games. 

15 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

No.  

Because nobody cares about basketball. 

Just like nobody cares about golf.

Or tennis. 

Or the fishing team. 

"Oh, wait! A kid from Buna grew the state champion sow!"

No one cares. 

Nobody from Bridge City most likely considering the lack of success in basketball, but I can assure you people care about it. BUT this is baseball season and the only thing that matters right now. BC won when it counted the most! They move on! Tiger fans lick your wounds and move on. Bridge City fans, Be Humble 

2 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

Nobody from 22-4a is posting on the basketball boards except Silsbee fans. 

It's okay, bro. Y'all emphasize basketball. You don't see us or LCM waving plaques we've won at band competitions in your face. 

And for what it's worth, more people attend band performances on Friday nights than basketball games. 

So what's that say for baseball?

49 minutes ago, AggiesAreWe said:

Really?

Nobody = you

I went back and checked... 86% of the basketball posts this year were about Silsbee. And you and ST413 made the majority of those posts. 

LMAO....reading through this thread! ....some of the comments from a few BC fans are ridiculously sad, but not surprising! They just make me more proud to be a Silsbee Tiger! I moved my kids from BCISD in 2008 to Silsbee....One of the best damn decisions I have ever made! No Regrets!

Congrats to the Cardinals, and best of luck moving forward in the next round. See ya next year! 

Guest ECBucFan

Congratulations to BC! The Cardinal baseball program is one thats admired from the youth league levels and on up. Keep it going Cards! Good luck next week!