Deer Park/Fort Bend Ridge Point

Crosby/Brenham

Port Neches-Groves/Tomball

West Orange-Stark/Robinson

Bridge City/China Spring

Kirbyville/Maypearl

Nacogdoches Central Heights/Franklin/Grandview

6 minutes ago, jake94 said:

He means they've been winning lots of games in Crosby during playoffs and are familiar with the venue. I was surprised Tomball agreed to play there.

Same here, I figured Tomball would pick a different venue. Last year Tomball and BH travelled to Jasper due to wet fields, so I guess they don't care.

2 hours ago, MrUmp1 said:

I inspected the Crosby field last week and found the bases to be 90 ft and it was exactly 60 ft 6 inches from the pitching rubber to home plate. Not sure I see any advantage.  

You've never had to play PNG close to home as a youngster with them screaming at you. Lol Heck, they were even on the MLB scouts leaving the game the other night. It was actually comical. The further you can play them away from their fanbase, the better. Lol

With BC and WOS both playing Thursday night, I wonder which game KOGT will cover? I remeber a while back, Gary could broadcast two games at once by putting one game on the left channel of your radio and the second in the right. Online it was completely separate though. I'm thinking he picks WOS for Thursday since it's a One gamer and BC is a series.

28 minutes ago, kicker said:

With BC and WOS both playing Thursday night, I wonder which game KOGT will cover? I remeber a while back, Gary could broadcast two games at once by putting one game on the left channel of your radio and the second in the right. Online it was completely separate though. I'm thinking he picks WOS for Thursday since it's a One gamer and BC is a series.

I would think he would do the WO-S vs Robinson because its a 1 gamer, Then he could still do Bridge City games 2 and 3 if needed.

32 minutes ago, kicker said:

I was told he will likely do WOS on Thursday, and BC on Saturday.

20 hours ago, TradenupBH said:

You've never had to play PNG close to home as a youngster with them screaming at you. Lol Heck, they were even on the MLB scouts leaving the game the other night. It was actually comical. The further you can play them away from their fanbase, the better. Lol

Cant tell you how many times I have umpired them. They were as vocal as I have heard them in a long time in PNG the other night. I can say now I umpire 2nd in BH 1st in PNG and 3rd at Crosby. I heard both sides and it was fun to listen too. 

7 hours ago, MrUmp1 said:

Cant tell you how many times I have umpired them. They were as vocal as I have heard them in a long time in PNG the other night. I can say now I umpire 2nd in BH 1st in PNG and 3rd at Crosby. I heard both sides and it was fun to listen too. 

Any time you see the golf carts show up at PNG in the outfield, you know them damn cajuns are there to raise some he@# and be loud! They got in our kids heads. Lol

You must've been the one to do a trick at BH when the ball was thrown from the outfield? Don't think I didn't see.You recovered well though. Lol