West Orange Stark vs Robinson

16 hours ago, WOSgrad said:

No, if you want to make yourself appear as the north end of a south bound mule, be my guest.  But I WILL be there to point it out. And that is not against the rules.

There is one thing, HOWEVER, that I should point out.  The language that you have used in the posts you have made thus far seem STRIKINGLY familiar to someone who threw a hissy fit about 9 months ago and requested of both me and AAW to be banned (a request which we happily granted).  If this is the reincarnation of that person, I'd be pretty circumspect in revealing my identity for if you give me such evidence to connect the dots to a banned user....well...

On 10/14/2016 at 5:01 PM, tennisbc said:

Go STANGS!!!!  Bring home a victory.

On 10/30/2016 at 10:21 AM, the409 said:

This has been the most confusing district in SETX this year, and it's only a 5 team district

On 11/8/2016 at 4:22 PM, 78Stang said:

Vidor will be upset that Crosby is upset.

Dont know much about Robinson other than chatter about "studs", "legit", "real deal" sooooooooo no predictions but i can dang well assure you that Robinson is just as worried about WOS as WOS is about them. Give me JD in a one game win or go home any day of the week. This is gonna be a dog fight, toss up in my opinion.