West Orange Stark vs Robinson

Robinson has been very good at baseball for as far back as I can remember.  Their record this year shows that they are following up a trip to the State tourney last year with another great team.  Stangs will have a tough test here.  Pulling for you guys to win it and hopefully face BC or Silsbee for a shot to make the State Semis.

4 hours ago, WOSgrad said:

For someone who has been wrong ALOT in their short time here, you sure are a mouthy sucker.

Forgive me, I forgot WOS and Silsbee were the only ones allowed to say what they want on this forum. 

Oh and Kyle Green will be in Fannett next season. You heard it here first!! 

5 hours ago, Duggs3617 said:

Forgive me, I forgot WOS and Silsbee were the only ones allowed to say what they want on this forum. 

Oh and Kyle Green will be in Fannett next season. You heard it here first!! 

No, if you want to make yourself appear as the north end of a south bound mule, be my guest.  But I WILL be there to point it out. And that is not against the rules.

There is one thing, HOWEVER, that I should point out.  The language that you have used in the posts you have made thus far seem STRIKINGLY familiar to someone who threw a hissy fit about 9 months ago and requested of both me and AAW to be banned (a request which we happily granted).  If this is the reincarnation of that person, I'd be pretty circumspect in revealing my identity for if you give me such evidence to connect the dots to a banned user....well...

43 minutes ago, WOSgrad said:

No, if you want to make yourself appear as the north end of a south bound mule, be my guest.  But I WILL be there to point it out. And that is not against the rules.

There is one thing, HOWEVER, that I should point out.  The language that you have used in the posts you have made thus far seem STRIKINGLY familiar to someone who threw a hissy fit about 9 months ago and requested of both me and AAW to be banned (a request which we happily granted).  If this is the reincarnation of that person, I'd be pretty circumspect in revealing my identity for if you give me such evidence to connect the dots to a banned user....well...

Sorry I don't recall using any bad language.