Separation of Church and State?

baddog

On 5/19/2017 at 10:47 AM, BS Wildcats said:

The Libs what any mention of anything religion related removed from everyday life.  The Dims voted to remove the mention of God from their platform at the convention.  Big girl, new tobie, bluedove, westend, and the other leftist wingnuts support a wonderful party. Congrats!

Jesus doesnt impose his will on anyone. We have free will; therefore, the government doesnt have the right, either. Jesus NEVER forced a person to follow him.

19 hours ago, Englebert said:

One can be for death as a punishment for a heinous crime committed. The unborn child has not been found guilty of any such act but receives the same sentence. There is no inconsistency or hypocrisy in that line of thinking. One can fully support the death penalty as a punishment without supporting the death penalty for someone that has never committed a crime.

Your explanation doesnt make sense.

17 hours ago, Tigers2010 said:

Can't see anybody who supports the murder and mutilation of a breathing baby a Christian. Does that sound crazy to anyone else?

Yet, the same people who "cant see anybody who supports the murder and mutilation of a breathing baby a Christian", support massive budget cuts to programs that help to sustain life, like foodstamps, TANF, and WIC. " We will force you to have the baby, but if he starves to death, that's your problem". Republicans are pro-birth not pro-life

7 minutes ago, Big girl said:

Yet, the same people support massive budget cuts to programs that help to sustain life, like foodstamps, TANF, and WIC. " We will force you to have the baby, but if he starves to death, that's your problem". Republicans are pro-birth not pro-life

Maybe if some of these programs are cut, the lazy arses that are abusing them will get up and go find a job, instead of expecting the government to take care of them.  If you can't afford kids, don't make them.

When someone is killed by the cops you guys say wait for the evidence and respect the court system. Hillary gets the same treatment right. Are we just gonna ass-ume that she murdered someone when we don't no the facts and she hasn't been brought to trial. The sitting president said that he wouldn't go after her, even though he promised he would when he was trying to get elected. After the election he said that she had already been through enough. How convenient. 

57 minutes ago, Big girl said:

Yet, the same people who "cant see anybody who supports the murder and mutilation of a breathing baby a Christian", support massive budget cuts to programs that help to sustain life, like foodstamps, TANF, and WIC. " We will force you to have the baby, but if he starves to death, that's your problem". Republicans are pro-birth not pro-life

Reductions in those programs is what gives them sustainability thus making sure we can always provide for those who are truly in need.   Food stamp enrollment was up 70% under the last administration and yet I dont recall any massive starvation death numbers prior to that..

2 hours ago, Big girl said:

1 hour ago, stevenash said:

Reductions in those programs is what gives them sustainability thus making sure we can always provide for those who are truly in need.   Food stamp enrollment was up 70% under the last administration and yet I dont recall any massive starvation death numbers prior to that..

Bingo. Some people take advantage of these programs, making the cost sky rocket. Those Republicans paying for it end up running out of money and fighting for budget cuts. Who would have thought?

2 hours ago, nappyroots said:

When someone is killed by the cops you guys say wait for the evidence and respect the court system. Hillary gets the same treatment right. Are we just gonna ass-ume that she murdered someone when we don't no the facts and she hasn't been brought to trial. The sitting president said that he wouldn't go after her, even though he promised he would when he was trying to get elected. After the election he said that she had already been through enough. How convenient. 

Here is the difference The cops are fighting criminals and Hillary is a criminal.  

47 minutes ago, stevenash said:

The left thinks that the Obama economy was magnificent.  At the same time, food stamp enrollment was up 70% .  Does any rational thinking person believe that these two circumstances occur simultaneously?

Man you post so much un-researched trash on here is ridiculous. Obama took office in 2009 when 32million people were on food stamps. The peak annual average under Obama was in 47.6million in 2013. The vast majority of these additional 15million people turned to the SNAP program because of the recession. Undoubtedly you aren't bathing in common sense otherwise you could easily see the correlation which is why I bolded your post. In April 2016 43million people were on enrolled in the SNAP or food stamp program. One of my sons is 11 years old and if I gave him a calculator he could figure out how ignorant your post was using simple division he learned in 4th grade.

Please don't make naïve comments about the economy if you're not going to explain how we're gong to pay for massive tax cuts for the rich by raising the GDP on a developed economy by 50% in a year.   

3 hours ago, BS Wildcats said:

Maybe if some of these programs are cut, the lazy arses that are abusing them will get up and go find a job, instead of expecting the government to take care of them.  If you can't afford kids, don't make them.

Yep many of the manual labor jobs are out their to be had.  Too many lazy people living off govt don't wanna go sweat for money....good money too.  So what do businesses have to do hire illegals......which i don't like either, but for the economy to be healthy businesses have to make money.

If people were just simply disciplined in all aspects of life ......we would eliminate many of societies problems.

3 hours ago, Big girl said:

That's very well put. Craziest part to me is rep-tards claim to be pro-life but just put out a budget to cut Medicaid and SNAP by nearly $1trillion. Now we're going to have sicker people driving up emergency room cost, not to mention losing out on preventative care which will lower future medical cost. "It doesn't matter if  you don't want to have the baby because you can't support it, we want to make you have it then complain about you wanting help to support it after you told us you couldn't." I knew a bunch of single moms in college that used the WIC program to supplement their kids nutrition while they worked a minimum wage job and went to school full time. All the right has is talking points. That's why they had over seven years to come up with a replacement for the ACA and still haven't, yet the idiot in the White House tells Australia's prime minister they have the better healthcare than us.

I couldn't be more ecstatic have Obama sandwiched between Bush who caused the recession and the supposed great business man tRump who doesn't know the difference be a strong and weak dollar. Obama will look like Aristotle in the history books compared to those two.

36 minutes ago, Cougar14.2 said:

That's very well put. Craziest part to me is rep-tards claim to be pro-life but just put out a budget to cut Medicaid and SNAP by nearly $1trillion. Now we're going to have sicker people driving up emergency room cost, not to mention losing out on preventative care which will lower future medical cost. "It doesn't matter if  you don't want to have the baby because you can't support it, we want to make you have it then complain about you wanting help to support it after you told us you couldn't." I knew a bunch of single moms in college that used the WIC program to supplement their kids nutrition while they worked a minimum wage job and went to school full time. All the right has is talking points. That's why they had over seven years to come up with a replacement for the ACA and still haven't, yet the idiot in the White House tells Australia's prime minister they have the better healthcare than us.

I couldn't be more ecstatic have Obama sandwiched between Bush who caused the recession and the supposed great business man tRump who doesn't know the difference be a strong and weak dollar. Obama will look like Aristotle in the history books compared to those two.

You just proved your lack of business acumen.

5 hours ago, Big girl said:

I was planning to post a similar response but u beat me to it.

On 5/21/2017 at 7:34 PM, REBgp said:

I see you avoided the question.  So to you, "just grab'em by the p#$$y, is more offensive than boo'ing God?  And remember, only one man said "grab'em", but thousands booed God.  The majority of the Dem Party has no use for God.  As a Christian myself, I can have no use for that Party.

I don't follow the democratic party that hard.  I can't remember when I last watched a convention.  I pay even less attention to republicans.