Separation of Church and State?

baddog

6 minutes ago, Kountzer said:

I don't follow the democratic party that hard.  I can't remember when I last watched a convention.  I pay even less attention to republicans.  

This happened at the 2012 Democratic Convention.  As a fellow professed Christians, I ask you to please watch this.  What you do with this information is entirely up to you.

8 hours ago, Kountzer said:

I don't follow the democratic party that hard.  I can't remember when I last watched a convention.  I pay even less attention to republicans.  

Did you read this before you posted it? 

You just implied that you talk about politics without knowing anything about politics. Of course that is what I expect from the sheep. 

5 hours ago, jv_coach said:

You just implied that you talk about politics without knowing anything about politics. Of course that is what I expect from the sheep. 

I love bible study, especially bible prophecy.  Some favorite topics of mine are America in prophecy, the mark of the beast and national sunday law.  All this is end time prophecy.  Politics is a part of all that.  As i've stated before I don't see a political solution to the world's problems.   Then again maybe I am fooling myself into thinking that I don't pay attention to politics when I really do.  

IMO if anyone wants to really know what is happening in this world study seventh day adventist bible prophecy.  God has revealed a lot of stuff that most people don't even know about.

On 5/20/2017 at 11:32 AM, baddog said:

We had a Bible class in high school in the 60s/70s. Just some food for thought. I also think that the separation of church and state is somewhat misinterpreted. I think our forefathers ( what brilliant visionaries) wanted to make sure there was freedom of religion, but certainly not from religion. I could be wrong. 

The leaders we have today wouldn't make a pimple on those guy's arses.

They didnt an official US religion. They wanted everyone to have the ability to worship as they pleased.

4 hours ago, Kountzer said:

I love bible study, especially bible prophecy.  Some favorite topics of mine are America in prophecy, the mark of the beast and national sunday law.  All this is end time prophecy.  Politics is a part of all that.  As i've stated before I don't see a political solution to the world's problems.   Then again maybe I am fooling myself into thinking that I don't pay attention to politics when I really do.  

IMO if anyone wants to really know what is happening in this world study seventh day adventist bible prophecy.  God has revealed a lot of stuff that most people don't even know about.

My husband is a Seventh Day Adventist. Some of the stuff he says about the end times are ridiculous. I tried going to church with him, but the Ellen G White obsession is too much for me

5 hours ago, PhatMack19 said:

Trump is meeting with the Pope now

Malania and Ivanka wore head scarfs for the meeting.  They didn't when they were in Saudi Arabia.

CNN- Trump's family hates muslims 

Didn't he say some horrible things about Muslims and didnt he  talk about them as if they are a monolith?

9 hours ago, jv_coach said:

A great majority of Republicans on this site do this; as well.

23 hours ago, BS Wildcats said:

Maybe if some of these programs are cut, the lazy arses that are abusing them will get up and go find a job, instead of expecting the government to take care of them.  If you can't afford kids, don't make them.

If you make a mistake and have one, if he starves to death it is the mother's fault isnt it?

48 minutes ago, Big girl said:

If you make a mistake and have one, if he starves to death it is the mother's fault isnt it?

Hey, if you "make a mistake" and can't feed it, you can always kill it. Too much birth control to be having this conversation. 

6 hours ago, Kountzer said:

If you like eschatology and looking at others views on eschatology here is a link you may enjoy. 

This is the hidden content, please

On 5/24/2017 at 7:46 AM, Big girl said:

My husband is a Seventh Day Adventist. Some of the stuff he says about the end times are ridiculous. I tried going to church with him, but the Ellen G White obsession is too much for me

The left and the right will unite & follow the RCC behind two false beliefs: sunday worship & the state of the dead.

Sunday is not in the bible, much less sunday worship. The idea that your loved ones go directly to heaven is not in the bible.  Speaking in unintelligible gibberish is not in the bible.  Latter day prophecy is in the bible.  If someone claims to be a prophet but they disavow the 7th day sabbath that person is not a true prophet.

Jesus, The Word, is lifted up in my church 99.9% of the time.  If the .01 % of Ellen White is a problem that's a personal issue. God speaks thru prophets.  He did in the past. He does now.  In revelation it says that the true church will keep the commandments of God, namely the 10 commandments and have the spirit of prophecy.  If a church does not keep all 10 commandments, including the 4th commandment and have the spirit of prophecy, true prophecy, something is wrong.