Bridge City 11 Silsbee 1/Gm1-FINAL/Bridge City leads series 1-0

55 minutes ago, BADSANTA said:

Looks like giving up 13 hits a 4 errors killed us. I fully expect coach Nelson and the Tigers to bounce back and take the next 2. BC brought that wood last night and it's time we bring the fight back to them. Let's go Tigers!!!! You can do it!!! 

Coach Chad Landry ---THE BEST coach in SETX  57 to 6 runs the last 5 games!! starts a 14 year old for the first time -- kicks Tiger butt

what can you say?????

3 minutes ago, GUNHO said:

That makes it a one game series for the Tigers and two games for the Cards.Who's sweating the most right now?

Just out trolling .... I mean really if you got to ask that question you probably haven't played much sports. But I'm gonna go out on a limb and say Silsbee ..... geeze 

9 minutes ago, HOTROD309 said:

Just out trolling .... I mean really if you got to ask that question you probably haven't played much sports. But I'm gonna go out on a limb and say Silsbee ..... geeze 

Well Silsbee has a pretty good team and even with the loss I fell they are confident.Bridge City has just come on as of late and they to are confident.To answer my on question I don't either are sweating....geeze

On Friday, May 19, 2017 at 7:58 AM, Whoa said:

Coach Chad Landry ---THE BEST coach in SETX  57 to 6 runs the last 5 games!! starts a 14 year old for the first time -- kicks Tiger butt

what can you say?????

BC seems to be a better team than Silsbee then. I guess we might as well not show up today