Roger Ailes dead

PhatMack19

He may have said crickets because no one was talking about the topic. I didn't take it as a celebration of death. From some of his previous post, Im sure he was just agitating republicans. These same folks on this board wouldn't defend nothing said about Obama and his family. 

On ‎5‎/‎20‎/‎2017 at 8:37 AM, nappyroots said:

He may have said crickets because no one was talking about the topic. I didn't take it as a celebration of death. From some of his previous post, Im sure he was just agitating republicans. These same folks on this board wouldn't defend nothing said about Obama and his family. 

What things said about Obama and his family do you feel people on this board wouldn't defend? Please give some examples. Or is this just a case of you stereotyping again? For someone that makes a lot of posts of this forum, you sure do say a whole lot of nothing.

5 minutes ago, Englebert said:

What things said about Obama and his family do you feel people on this board wouldn't defend? Please give some examples. Or is this just a case of you stereotyping again? For someone that makes a lot of posts of this forum, you sure do say a whole lot of nothing.

Republican congressman have compaired his wife to a gorrilla and him to a monkey. 

This is the hidden content, please

Hang man's nuces at republican rallys. N-word on signs when republicans gather. Too many hateful things to name.

2 minutes ago, nappyroots said:

Republican congressman have compaired his wife to a gorrilla and him to a monkey. 

Hang man's nuces at republican rallys. N-word on signs when republicans gather. Too many hateful things to name.

Wow. Let me get over the shock of you finally producing one iota of evidence. But that is all it is...one iota. And NOBODY on here defended it. You have been asked many times to produce evidence of the signs with the N-word at Republican rallies but have fail miserably. I can produce plenty of pictures of Nixon, Reagan, Bush, Bush, and Trump being hanged in effigy, volumes more than you can produce of Obama. Your side said they wanted to make Melania Trump a sex slave. I could produce volumes more of things said about Trump's family than you can produce of things said about Obama's family...and we are just 4 months in versus 8 years. You only see what you want to see, and regardless of what you see...you will conform and contort the facts to adhere to your pre-conceived bias stereotypes. We all see it. And we also see when you throw out baseless stereotypes towards people on this board, Southeast Texas folks, southern folks, and White folks in general. It's fun to expose your hate then watch you squirm, although most of the time you just ignore posts that call you out and just move on to the next thread to spout your hate.

12 minutes ago, Englebert said:

Wow. Let me get over the shock of you finally producing one iota of evidence. But that is all it is...one iota. And NOBODY on here defended it. You have been asked many times to produce evidence of the signs with the N-word at Republican rallies but have fail miserably. I can produce plenty of pictures of Nixon, Reagan, Bush, Bush, and Trump being hanged in effigy, volumes more than you can produce of Obama. Your side said they wanted to make Melania Trump a sex slave. I could produce volumes more of things said about Trump's family than you can produce of things said about Obama's family...and we are just 4 months in versus 8 years. You only see what you want to see, and regardless of what you see...you will conform and contort the facts to adhere to your pre-conceived bias stereotypes. We all see it. And we also see when you throw out baseless stereotypes towards people on this board, Southeast Texas folks, southern folks, and White folks in general. It's fun to expose your hate then watch you squirm, although most of the time you just ignore posts that call you out and just move on to the next thread to spout your hate.

1 hour ago, nappyroots said:

If someone would put together a list like that for Bush and Trump it would take six weeks just to scroll through them all. And many of those signs listed were fine. Many were out-of-bounds. I don't know what criteria the author was using for inclusion, but seemed pretty random, although (s)he incorrectly stated that the criteria was examples of racism, sexism, and homophobia. Many, if most, do not fit that criteria...which leads one to believe this is just an unabashed hit piece that uses misinformed and misleading criteria based on hate.

And many of these were pretty good. So good I copied a bunch for saving. I bet you would guess completely wrong on which ones I saved.

25 minutes ago, Englebert said:

If someone would put together a list like that for Bush and Trump it would take six weeks just to scroll through them all. And many of those signs listed were fine. Many were out-of-bounds. I don't know what criteria the author was using for inclusion, but seemed pretty random, although (s)he incorrectly stated that the criteria was examples of racism, sexism, and homophobia. Many, if most, do not fit that criteria...which leads one to believe this is just an unabashed hit piece that uses misinformed and misleading criteria based on hate.

And many of these were pretty good. So good I copied a bunch for saving. I bet you would guess completely wrong on which ones I saved.

I thought the same thing...most were ok...some were not.

Sad thing is, ANY criticism gets blamed on racism.

2 hours ago, Englebert said:

lets see some nasty protest signs with blacks protesting against bush or Trump! 

26 minutes ago, nappyroots said:

lets see some nasty protest signs with blacks protesting against bush or Trump! 

Wow, from where did you pull out the lie that I think only blacks protested against Bush or Trump? Why do you consistently try to change my words (and others) to fit your biased and unrealistic reality? It must get exhausting spending that much effort clinging to an irrational mindset.

And if you haven't seen tons of nasty protest signs on the news in the last 6 months, then you must be tuning to exclusively Liberal media networks who would love nothing better than to keep you in the dark and all of their little sheeple towing the line. And how dare you demand I post proof when I've asked you repeatedly for proof of your contentions and you run and hide, only to restate the same bogus crap at a later date.

But I will help you out. A simple Bing (or Google) search will give you plenty of pictures and videos.

Try this one:

Or this one:

I'm sure with a little thought and effort you can come up with your own searches. In fact, if you get competent in these searches, you could spend years researching these nasty signs about all of the presidents in history. But I highly doubt you will even try. I have a feeling you know that all of the presidents have endured harsh and unwarranted criticism from the fringes, and this revelation would force you to admit that the criticism of Obama was not about race. I bet you will choose to stay naïve rather than admit you were wrong.

19 hours ago, Englebert said:

Wow, from where did you pull out the lie that I think only blacks protested against Bush or Trump? Why do you consistently try to change my words (and others) to fit your biased and unrealistic reality? It must get exhausting spending that much effort clinging to an irrational mindset.

And if you haven't seen tons of nasty protest signs on the news in the last 6 months, then you must be tuning to exclusively Liberal media networks who would love nothing better than to keep you in the dark and all of their little sheeple towing the line. And how dare you demand I post proof when I've asked you repeatedly for proof of your contentions and you run and hide, only to restate the same bogus crap at a later date.

But I will help you out. A simple Bing (or Google) search will give you plenty of pictures and videos.

Try this one:

Or this one:

I'm sure with a little thought and effort you can come up with your own searches. In fact, if you get competent in these searches, you could spend years researching these nasty signs about all of the presidents in history. But I highly doubt you will even try. I have a feeling you know that all of the presidents have endured harsh and unwarranted criticism from the fringes, and this revelation would force you to admit that the criticism of Obama was not about race. I bet you will choose to stay naïve rather than admit you were wrong.

I wanted to see people not cartoons, and not BLM because i didn't show KKK.

This is the same way that some felt about Obama moving into the white house. Cowards didn't want four little girls to go to school. Surprised Alabama didn't have a flag to celebrate this. Killing four little girls with dynamite. This is the type of environment that our current  president and his cabinet is trying to bring back.

5 minutes ago, nappyroots said:

This is the same way that some felt about Obama moving into the white house. Cowards didn't want four little girls to go to school. Surprised Alabama didn't have a flag to celebrate this. Killing four little girls with dynamite. This is the type of environment that our current  president and his cabinet is trying to bring back.

As opposed to the climate of the Black guy who shot a little baby in the face just for being White. Is that the climate you are trying to bring back? How pathetic can you get. Your hate is on full display, to bad you can't hear the laughter directed at you.