Preview questionnaires have been sent out!

WOSgrad

As of this morning, I have reached out to all coaches in the area and sent them questionnaires for the SETXsports Team Previews (which begin on July 1st).  If you didn't get yours, please e-mail me at [email protected] or by pming me here and I'll get that out to you.

Some coaches have already responded and the task of putting the previews together has been done.  I thank them for that (especially since they are under no obligation to do so).

Thanks in advance to the coaches for their help.  And I will have the schedule for the team previews up soon.

12 hours ago, Englebert said:

Two of my most anticipated times of the year...the release of DCTF and Todd's HS football previews. I concur with rykerx on the many thanks you deserve for all the hard work you put into this.

Thanks, guys.  But you should really thank the coaches.  They are the ones who get me the info needed to do them.  Please keep that in mind when somebody here asks for one of their heads.

On 5/17/2017 at 8:58 AM, WOSgrad said:

As of this morning, I have reached out to all coaches in the area and sent them questionnaires for the SETXsports Team Previews (which begin on July 1st).  If you didn't get yours, please e-mail me at [email protected] or by pming me here and I'll get that out to you.

Some coaches have already responded and the task of putting the previews together has been done.  I thank them for that (especially since they are under no obligation to do so).

Thanks in advance to the coaches for their help.  And I will have the schedule for the team previews up soon.

Looking forward to these. When can we expect them? Or is it all dependent on coach submission?

13 minutes ago, ROSCHONSBIGBRO said:

Looking forward to these. When can we expect them? Or is it all dependent on coach submission?

I'll start them on July 1st. I have a tentative schedule made out, and I will post that schedule on June 15th as I may have to tweak it between now and then.