7 on 7 doesnt  indicate anything about your team other than chemistry.  College coaches and scouts hate it. Trust me, they prefer their prospects to not to get hurt in a meaningless game, I believe high school head coaches would agree with that as well. If any thing though it's football in some form again 

30 minutes ago, ROSCHONSBIGBRO said:

7 on 7 doesnt  indicate anything about your team other than chemistry.  College coaches and scouts hate it. Trust me, they prefer their prospects to not to get hurt in a meaningless game, I believe high school head coaches would agree with that as well. Ifor anything though it's football in some forms again 

Uuuuhhhh, yes, this.

Definitely not an indication of what's going to happen in the fall, but especially for the younger kids moving up it shows them a little bit.  Keeps the kids busy, as far as injuries go, if it's gonna happen it's gonna happen.  Didn't a kid get hurt last year at a 1 day camp?

1 hour ago, CougarCal said:

Definitely not an indication of what's going to happen in the fall, but especially for the younger kids moving up it shows them a little bit.  Keeps the kids busy, as far as injuries go, if it's gonna happen it's gonna happen.  Didn't a kid get hurt last year at a 1 day camp?

We had an injury in the weight room so it happens off the field too.